Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wonder if they filled that order with an inventory car? Haven’t seen any MYLR order fulfilled that quick in the short time I have been around the forum.
This is usually the case. My first MYLR order in 2021 saw my car get delivered in 2-3 weeks despite the EDD saying January of 2022. Could have been someone backing out of the order and you just happened to be next in line for that configuration.

I just ordered a MYP and judging from where we are in the month, I think April is incredibly optimistic.

Reactions: carcrazyguy
That's the fastest delivery i've seen in MYLR.

Wonder if they filled that order with an inventory car? Haven’t seen any MYLR order fulfilled that quick in the short time I have been around the forum.

This is usually the case. My first MYLR order in 2021 saw my car get delivered in 2-3 weeks despite the EDD saying January of 2022. Could have been someone backing out of the order and you just happened to be next in line for that configuration.

I just ordered a MYP and judging from where we are in the month, I think April is incredibly optimistic.
Any way to find out? When I ordered the original EDD range was April-June. Then updated to 4/25-5/4. Then offered delivery date of 4/26.

Any way to find out? When I ordered the original EDD range was April-June. Then updated to 4/25-5/4. Then offered delivery date of 4/26.
Not that I am aware of. Does the VIN sticker show a date of manufacture? If it was built before your order date….I would say it was an inventory car. I don’t think that would change anything at all about the quality or anything. Just worth noting that you got a vehicle much much quicker than most anyone that ordered the MYLR.

Not that I am aware of. Does the VIN sticker show a date of manufacture? If it was built before your order date….I would say it was an inventory car. I don’t think that would change anything at all about the quality or anything. Just worth noting that you got a vehicle much much quicker than most anyone that ordered the MYLR.
There aren't a lot of Teslas in my immediate area so I just figured that I went straight to the top of the list when I placed my order. :p I will check the VIN sticker when I pick up the car on Wednesday.

That's what i was thinking as there are many who ordered in Feb and March and are still waiting for VIN and/or delivery. I think it all depends upon how many vehicles are sent at a particular Tesla dealership and if any person has cancelled their order or any other reason.

Hello!

Placed my order 10/5

MYLR | Silver | 7 seat black interior | 20" induction | towing package | ODD: April - June

Today's update: VIN assigned and delivery window narrowed to April 21 - May 5.
Did you take test drive. I ordered a 7 seater from a persistent request from my 13 year old. Guess what when I checking the 3 row seating the Tesla advisor has immediately told me to change back to 5 seat configuration . the first row so narrow and cannot fit anyone above 5'