Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP/Blue/Hitch

Order placed 4/15. Estimated deliver has been and is April, 2023. Without a VIN I'm having a hard time believing I'll get the car before the end of next week. I'm selling my car to Carmax tomorrow and will be driving an old Subaru around until delivery. Torture! 😂
I'd say, do certain things like complete your profile on the app and if you are planning to buy the mobile connector, do that. As mentioned before, a few hours after I bought the mobile connector, I got VIN assigned. I just didn't know if it's co-incidence.

Reactions: Noflash
I'd say, do certain things like complete your profile on the app and if you are planning to buy the mobile connector, do that. As mentioned before, a few hours after I bought the mobile connector, I got VIN assigned. I just didn't know if it's co-incidence.
I do think that might help. We completed all tasks, bought the wall charger and mobile connector. Got VIN pretty quick. Just waiting for the car to be transported to Dallas from Fremont.

Reactions: Avi_FL
Back in the waiting game. Purchased the MYLR a few months ago and now ordering a MYP.

Portland
MYP MSM, no hitch,
OD 4/20
List April EDD for now. From my previous purchase I know this date is meaningless and will change multiple times.... LOL.
Lol yes, but comparing to MY and MLR, I guess Performance trims get the priority....that's the pattern I've seen.

MYP/Blue/Hitch

Order placed 4/15. Estimated deliver has been and is April, 2023. Without a VIN I'm having a hard time believing I'll get the car before the end of next week. I'm selling my car to Carmax tomorrow and will be driving an old Subaru around until delivery. Torture! 😂
Can’t wait to sell my car to CarMax but I need it to drive until my MYLR comes!

Reactions: Avi_FL and Noflash
Back in the waiting game. Purchased the MYLR a few months ago and now ordering a MYP.

Portland
MYP MSM, no hitch,
OD 4/20
List April EDD for now. From my previous purchase I know this date is meaningless and will change multiple times.... LOL.
I don't understand how I can have an estimated delivery date of April with no VIN and only a week of April left. I am assuming the wait will be a little longer, but how long? I'm having withdrawals!

Ordered a MYLR White/Black 19” April 8th, in NJ
EDD April-June
EDD 2 May 22-June 28
No VIN
If I make an alteration to the order how would that affect my date? Thinking of going with the bigger wheels
My understanding is they give more expensive trims priority. So adding the wheels could shorten the date in theory.
That's right...I think it might be in this order...

Performance in Red followed by exterior color in Black and Blue/Grey with hitch
Performance in Red followed by exterior color in Black and Blue/Grey without hitch
MYLR in Red followed by exterior color in Black and Blue/Grey with 20" wheels with hitch
MYLR in Red followed by exterior color in Black and Blue/Grey with 20" wheels without hitch - This is my config in Red
MYLR in White with 20" wheels with hitch
MYLR in White with 20" wheels without hitch

Yeah probably not going to happen in April. Ours was showing April, got the VIN and is now showing EDD in May.
Thanks for the intel. How deep into May?
That's right...I think it might be in this order...

Performance in Red followed by exterior color in Black and Blue/Grey with hitch
Performance in Red followed by exterior color in Black and Blue/Grey without hitch
MYLR in Red followed by exterior color in Black and Blue/Grey with 20" wheels with hitch
MYLR in Red followed by exterior color in Black and Blue/Grey with 20" wheels without hitch - This is my config in Red
MYLR in White with 20" wheels with hitch
MYLR in White with 20" wheels without hitch
What about all the versions of FSD?
I feel you my friend. Have you completed your profile on the app ?
Yes and have approved financing. No trade, so I have no more steps to complete.
1682133122658.jpeg