Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up this beauty today! The trunk strike plate was a little off causing it not to latch when closing. They took it back to service and had it fixed in about 10 min. Otherwise fit and finish look superb.

I got this thing incredibly fast. It was 18 days from order to delivery. The VIN sticker says April 2023 but I don't know the car's exact "birthday."

20230426_104845.jpg

I thought my quick turnaround from order to delivery was too good to be true… and it was. Got the dreaded “your Tesla is slightly delayed” text this morning. They gave me two day options to pick it up, but neither work (it’s a 3 hour drive each way), so now I’m working with them to schedule a new date. Ugh.

Picked up this beauty today! The trunk strike plate was a little off causing it not to latch when closing. They took it back to service and had it fixed in about 10 min. Otherwise fit and finish look superb.

I got this thing incredibly fast. It was 18 days from order to delivery. The VIN sticker says April 2023 but I don't know the car's exact "birthday."
Nice! Fremont or Austin build?

View attachment 932070
Austin build or Fremont built? Is it a 76XXXX or 75XXXX VIN? 75XXXX were early April VIN assignments and 76XXXX were mid April assignments.

View attachment 932070
Congratulations !