Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd say, do certain things like complete your profile on the app and if you are planning to buy the mobile connector, do that. As mentioned before, a few hours after I bought the mobile connector, I got VIN assigned. I just didn't know if it's co-incidence.
I completed the profile, financing, trade-in, and ordered both the wall connector and mobile connector (I have no more actions to complete in the app it says)....still waiting for a VIN :(

How long, typically, until a VIN is assigned for MY Performance? This is my first Tesla so just curious (it's been 5 days since I placed the order online). Thanks!
We ordered 4/4 and got VIN on 4/17. You only get the VIN once the car is built and ready to ship out, from what I understand. We are looking at just short of order to actually delivery on ours.

MYP/Blue/Hitch

Order placed 4/15. Estimated deliver has been and is April, 2023. Without a VIN I'm having a hard time believing I'll get the car before the end of next week. I'm selling my car to Carmax tomorrow and will be driving an old Subaru around until delivery. Torture! 😂
Just got EDD with dates for the first time: May 2 - May 16. First time it hasn't said "April" in 10 days. Bittersweet. Now the real obsessing can start. 🤪