Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up this beauty today! The trunk strike plate was a little off causing it not to latch when closing. They took it back to service and had it fixed in about 10 min. Otherwise fit and finish look superb.

I got this thing incredibly fast. It was 18 days from order to delivery. The VIN sticker says April 2023 but I don't know the car's exact "birthday."

View attachment 932070
Looks great!

So i got the VIN assigned but my starts with 7SA and not 75 like others. Dont want to read too much into it, does anyone know the difference?
I think this means your car is a previously rejected salvage build with a recycled battery. Congrats you are saving the planet! Just kidding. You can google search "tesla vin decoder" to find out more about your build.

• Funny
Reactions: carcrazyguy
I think this means your car is a previously rejected salvage build with a recycled battery. Congrats you are saving the planet! Just kidding. You can google search "tesla vin decoder" to find out more about your build.
So funny thing, VIN decoder says Model Y performance but app says Model Y Long Range.. has that happened to anyone? What to trust? I ordered a long range.