Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TX MYP | White 5 seat | white interior | OD: April 21 => ordered grey/black selected an 'inventory' car
EDD: May 7-14
VIN: 76xxxx

Of course they want final payment and for me to send trade-in title now even if they cannot commit to a delivery date.
Are you taking home delivery or at a SC? I was reading after we selected home delivery that could hold up getting a confirmed delivery date based on using a 3rd party transport company. Not sure how accurate that is but we changed to SC delivery and got a VIN within 24 hours.

Is it Tuesday yet? 😔 Ordered all weather mats, tempered glass screen protector, white console lid cover, rally armor mud guards, emblem blackouts and interior ceramic coating. Today, had the wall connector installed in the garage….So is it Tuesday now? 🤣
Lol Had this same urge when we waited over 3 months for our first MY!
this time around… it’s meh..
Don’t get me wrong, it’s still an amazing vehicle to drive. It’s just not as exciting as we waited for our first Tesla.

Lol Had this same urge when we waited over 3 months for our first MY!
this time around… it’s meh..
Don’t get me wrong, it’s still an amazing vehicle to drive. It’s just not as exciting as we waited for our first Tesla.
Usually the same here. We buy a car and it is fun for a while (a couple of years) ….then we buy something else..🤣 life is to short not to play around.