Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 4/20 - MYLR7

delivered today.
AJFCJaWjDlYcBwDDnwBkedXID4n527PlAn39Kt7p8_g9hmaWIuvG1AT2OaN6IaQD9A9ZJrBDthTRKh2v2oURUzNE4uTMdGNlAojWnmlLPzinYAuQ_Hht1Pv8rM2lC2S5V-OBs-iYA-R0mR2WEAWJXzkNdSsYrhdtkRV7Vfv3ZPNoT8C2G-KJsvoWHvFh4A2B8obc6CFRjVkphveGtrAmytpCQksHQINXljAd-dran5bzTGlekPG2YszQEsn9EYV5msC5K5dOrG0fXMhEWyNx75YUxsbie8Kl4Dpzdhusa_5O9IX6hDKL1rFddiHxdm7G0Q-If_pyGvTecsmocmyAbWBrAjPLhutOS6RtazFo-sVRA1PRYFfrVbvoDk4CdM0M39DDdtjmLi_nOYle4Ftbc2MIIRNezVj8Ie7_1jqLiFMA8RQP-abpRgz8G7C55NjPy11rCeC4jVio8ciNe5gB5O5IzOFJaaWQUu8MD-zig3MS4PD0TnBAGhuRsaS6ivkVdJMREWVZSRN4U1xzlCSjaZFfOaWMqIlDz34iqyF7WWzJfmCFEmWFX7kh5JGB-5Pe3zWEAVf2hXpvzEhSBADuOvzGNcnuvt36AMDH_Ct0OZAufrJNelxow3GTG-iNR-6zfs-SNFOwLJKY9z8IOq9T56ms6vSIkroT0AQ8660A27UFZL4LBPn-sEcPyxYRo1it8FUAIgM5AnlQwH28zQ2lcrvJfa10PQB8yBjM6gDN4-5oD4DG4IkE3i92eLrMCBy_RmmSjg52ZATqIw9zxGWwId0Sei5j4iZdhb8BtLaavypWnJ9_93jQwnKn_Up1UfOIGkWyUMe5sHunIpic1k7sWjNlXh9nrPXm1mzVDGktjODHzbF2MBptffo97_CnSzoYKLPqvlnicKsHn1Q6TIFKW-_44Qf5yso=w1449-h1091-s-no

Reactions: carcrazyguy
TX MYLR white 5 seat
OD April 20th
EDD April-June
EDD1 May 5th-9th
EDD2 May 5th-19th
No VIN yet

I was at the Tesla store (Houston Galleria) yesterday to check out cars at the store. They ran my reservation and said I should get the car by May 10th. I talked to another associate, who said between the 5th and 19th.
My OD date (4/21) and current EDD (May 6th-20th) are 1 day behind yours. Will be watching your updates :)

Still no EDD beyond "April - June" for me (OD 4/22) but I got an email invitation to some online "Get to Know Your Tesla" sessions. I've been reading through so much that I'm sure I already know lots of the content but I signed up for a couple anyway.

Still no EDD beyond "April - June" for me (OD 4/22) but I got an email invitation to some online "Get to Know Your Tesla" sessions. I've been reading through so much that I'm sure I already know lots of the content but I signed up for a couple anyway.
I got the same email invite for those sessions. I then went to check the app on the chance they updated by EDD.. nope. Still "May 23". OD 4/22 as well.

Reactions: Mrdrbot23
DC suburb in VA
MYLR White/Black
Auto Pilot
Induction
Order Date: May/01
EDD:May-June
EDD1:
EDD2:
No VIN#
Setup new account 5/01. Got the Tesla spam offering of assessories like most dealers.

Don’t know what I am getting myself into 😀.

I got the email as well about the sessions and got excited but still April (ha) to June 2023 in the app. For anyone that did financing via Tesla: did you have to wait for the VIN to apply? The app told me to apply, I did, and didn't get an answer (it actually said paying with Cash after). The bank called me 5 minutes later to verify I did indeed apply as it was from outside of the state since I am in CT, then directed me to Tesla. Tesla called me about 15 minutes later "just to chat about my new reservation" so I had asked, and they said I would have to wait for the VIN to apply. Little worried it will either hold up the process or they will re-ding my report if we go past a certain timeframe. Does that seem right about applying only when you get the VIN?

This is exactly what I’m dealing with 🤣 I ordered a MYP white / white on 4/26 and have until 5/3 to sell my current car to Carmax. Don’t have a VIN yet and will have to borrow a super old camry in the meantime haha

Make that 3 of us lol. We have to turn our M3 in tomorrow. Will be driving one of our other cars, mostly likely a 2007 Hyundai Santa FE that may or may not run for the duration of my wait 😀

I got the email as well about the sessions and got excited but still April (ha) to June 2023 in the app. For anyone that did financing via Tesla: did you have to wait for the VIN to apply? The app told me to apply, I did, and didn't get an answer (it actually said paying with Cash after). The bank called me 5 minutes later to verify I did indeed apply as it was from outside of the state since I am in CT, then directed me to Tesla. Tesla called me about 15 minutes later "just to chat about my new reservation" so I had asked, and they said I would have to wait for the VIN to apply. Little worried it will either hold up the process or they will re-ding my report if we go past a certain timeframe. Does that seem right about applying only when you get the VIN?
I got the Tesla loan approved 5.59 % in almost less than 1 minute after apply. No phone calls. Weird fast!!

hey all just joined. First Tesla (although I did order a model Y in 2020 that I cancelled) and had Tesla solar panels. I bought a XC90 T8 instead, unfortunately got totaled. Now back to the Tesla.

MYP Blue/white 5 seat no tow
Virginia
OD: 4/25
EDD1: Apr23 then “we will contact you”
Now May 23
No VIN