Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
🤩

Attachments

• IMG_2993.jpeg
    IMG_2993.jpeg
    634.4 KB · Views: 115
Clean and beautiful
Very minor (to us) issues….main one was a small dent in the rear hatch. Almost as if a screw driver was in the jam and the hatch came down. As much as I want a perfect car it is a minor issue. Most people would never see or notice unless it was pointed out. Heck it could have been before the hatch was installed it tipped over on something. Just life in the city! Anyway other than that just some minor marks on the seats from assembly process. They came off with a little elbow grease and some cleaner.

Well I happened to check my Tesla app and my EDD was updated to May 11 - June 8. I didn't get any kind of text/app notification it changed btw. Progress I suppose.
I guess I should have also asked. The next EDD sounds like it will be a specific date. For those of you already there, is that something where you did get a text/notification or even a phone call or is that also something you had to check the app proactively?