Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only 2 MYP left in inventory on waitingfortesla. 😳 Overall inventory numbers (model y) are down as well. Price cuts seem to be pushing them out the door faster than ever even though the media claims a demand issue. I have only been watching for about a month now but it seems inventory is shrinking each day.

Reactions: CleanDemon
Only 2 MYP left in inventory on waitingfortesla. 😳 Overall inventory numbers (model y) are down as well. Price cuts seem to be pushing them out the door faster than ever even though the media claims a demand issue. I have only been watching for about a month now but it seems inventory is shrinking each day.
I think the demand issue is with the Model S, 3, & X. They look at the overall, not individual models. Anything to make some news i guess. The Y is still popular and inventory levels on it seem to be trending down.

Reactions: carcrazyguy
How many people were waiting on the sidelines for the next price drop?? I know I saw lots of people claiming they were waiting……well here you go! Price adjusted….but up..

Attachments

• IMG_2985.jpeg
    IMG_2985.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: CleanDemon
yup - its that fast ;)
In the end - they don't care if you're good for the loan ... they can easily turn the car off remotely if you stop paying :D
Tesla doesn't service loans. They just act as the dealer between you and your future loan servicer. They don't care if you don't make payment after the car leaves the lot because they already got paid in full.

Tesla doesn't service loans. They just act as the dealer between you and your future loan servicer. They don't care if you don't make payment after the car leaves the lot because they already got paid in full.
Yup - understand how loans work.
Something tells me tho that there's a mechanism in place to "assist" loan servicers in times of "hardship"

Reactions: Cyb_
Yup - understand how loans work.
Something tells me tho that there's a mechanism in place to "assist" loan servicers in times of "hardship"
That "mechanism" is called the police coming to tow the car like any other company would do. It becomes a privacy issue if they try to utilize tesla to repossess a car. Tesla would rather be sued by them than risk a privacy action lawsuit.

Reactions: Konicom04
Are you taking home delivery or at a SC? I was reading after we selected home delivery that could hold up getting a confirmed delivery date based on using a 3rd party transport company. Not sure how accurate that is but we changed to SC delivery and got a VIN within 24 hours.

I didn't get an option for either. I just got my e-mail for pickup at SC.

Email: May 2
DD: May 10
In the middle of their estimate.

How quick are the MY SR VINs being assigned?

I wouldn't mind waiting until the Matrix headlights are being installed.

MYSR MSM/Black 19”
OD 4/26
EDD Apr-May
I am not in a hurry...