Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Definitely a steady stream of deliveries at the Plano SC today. In the short time we were there, 5 other cars were customers took delivery. Probably 45-50 cars in the lot waiting for delivery. Plus a transport semi bringing the next lucky batch!!

Attachments

• IMG_2992.jpeg
    IMG_2992.jpeg
    316.9 KB · Views: 78
Which ppf film are you getting? are you doing full ppf or just front end?
We decided to do full PPF…all painted surfaces. Ceramic tint on all the windows…figured Tesla saved us some money on the purchase discounts..🤣 might as well full PPF. We live in a dusty climate so it is more peace of mind knowing we did the best we could to protect the paint. We plan to drive it and enjoy it and know it’s not perfect but we want to keep it as nice as we can, for as long as we can!

Reactions: Oparide and Noflash
DC suburb in VA
MYLR White/Black
Auto Pilot
Induction
Order Date: May/01
EDD:May-June
EDD1:
EDD2:
No VIN#
Setup new account 5/01. Got the Tesla spam offering of assessories like most dealers.

Don’t know what I am getting myself into 😀.
Did some txting to Tesla regarding some questions. New update:

EDD1: May 10
😳🫣😏
Now I am rushing to get the charger to be installed next week!

(Tesla will probably push to the right a couple weeks.)

Did some txting to Tesla regarding some questions. New update:

EDD1: May 10
😳🫣😏
Now I am rushing to get the charger to be installed next week!

(Tesla will probably push to the right a couple weeks.)
Thank you for this note. I just texted my advisor to ask if I would be able to take delivery at a Tesla service center that is closer to me, or if I had to drive to Denver to go to one of the showrooms, etc. They got back to me pretty fast to say they are planning on delivery to that closer location which is just a service center. It is not a showroom, etc.etc. So I appreciate this post as it made me reach out.

Reactions: jeanluc07