Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My OD was 4/12 and we have the same EDD. Mine is Blue with white interior, no tow 5 seat.

Nice. I have a similar issue. Trade in offer expires 5/24, texted the advisor, they said they'd ask me for a new picture of the Odometer. We've basically parked the truck in the garage waiting, so hopefully they will extend and not drop my price until the car is ready.
Red with white interior MYLR - also same EDD. And my trade-in value will expire soon. I expect we’ll all get an updated EDD soon. Hope it’s better not worse, and our trade-in values don’t drop. So looking forward to an electric again.

I went ahead and was immediately approved. My problem is most loan offers expire in 30 days. That means a reapplication which can pull your credit score down. This course of action was recommended to me by Tesla. Not the end of the world, just aggravating.
I hope that’s not gonna happen because after Tesla approved my loan, I tried to get better rates and applied other institutions which messed up my credit score. If I re-apply p, I may not gonna get the loan. but Tesla app says loan is good for 60 days, apr might change after 30 days.

For those that took delivery of your MYLR for April orders in Canada, did you receive a car with LFP battery or NCA? When I put in my order, sales rep confirmed twice that the MYLR will be shipped with LFP. I know that RWD is for sure LFP so I was surprised and took their word for it. I just took delivery in Richmond, BC and forgot to check over this at pickup until I got home and realized I didn’t get LFP.

Can anyone confirm if their April orders with May deliveries got LFP or NCA on their long range? Thanks!

For those that took delivery of your MYLR for April orders in Canada, did you receive a car with LFP battery or NCA? When I put in my order, sales rep confirmed twice that the MYLR will be shipped with LFP. I know that RWD is for sure LFP so I was surprised and took their word for it. I just took delivery in Richmond, BC and forgot to check over this at pickup until I got home and realized I didn’t get LFP.

Can anyone confirm if their April orders with May deliveries got LFP or NCA on their long range? Thanks!
It’s been reported here and elsewhere Many times. The model 3 standard range has LFPs All Ys don’t.

IMG_1299.jpeg

It made it! ☺️. The worse part was needing to update when I got home because it took 25 minutes.

Picked up the MYP today and I love it. I was concerned that it would ride rough with the 21" wheels and I can say that it rides really well. Super happy. No issues with panel gaps or anything else. Great condition. My neighbors probably think we are crazy for having two new model Y's.... (we bought a LR in Jan and picked it up in Feb this year)... but at least they are different colors. LOL. Best of luck everyone!

I've got so lucky!😇

Was checking for weeks both waitingfortesla and the inventory directly on Tesla MY page (not the under my order one) waiting for a vehicle with the same build or the same with red exterior. And last night Cleveland OH had a red one popped up for 53.5k (so after the $500 price increase). Was 7:30 pm but called the Cleveland sales (open until 8:00pm on Sat) with not much hope but there was nothing to loose and thought if they can somehow route to MI it is worth the extra money.

Luckily the car was available still and she was able to assign to my order :)
And even better the car was still on its way to Chicago. After it is unloaded at Chicago it can be routed both for OH or MI so she was able to re-route the car to MI, no need to go to OH.
And even more better after the assignment was done I have checked my order and the prices was 53k so they honored my original order's price (even though I was willing to pay the extra $500).

note1: the car was still not showing on waitingfortesla yet. It was on the Tesla homepage only. So I recommend to monitor both at the same time.
note2: I have called twice the Cleveland location so far and I am very impressed how nice and helpful the staff is there. Completely different experience compared to a normal dealership.

VIN: PF78xxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: DanielR26