Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you request the adjustment? Or did Tesla do that automatically?
Automatically handled by Tesla. After we purchased they had the 1st price decrease. So we decided to pay to lock in the lower price, just in case. Then a few days later they lowered the price a second time. That left a balance on our Tesla (app) account of -$3000 when we took delivery. We were told at the time of delivery it could take up to 8-10 weeks to get the credit back. However it has only been 19 days. đź‘Ť

Reactions: flixden
App now says that I need to apply for financing again? Its been one month since I ordered. I thought it was good for 60 days. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
I think the terms depend on the bank. I got Wells Fargo from Tesla and confirmed with the SA that my credit expiration date is 7/2 which is 60 days. I wish I would have been in this forum before I applied and I would have held off. Got the notice from the app to apply for financing and was trying to stay on top of things. Didn’t know my EDD would keep getting pushed back. Hopefully I get the car in time

I think the terms depend on the bank. I got Wells Fargo from Tesla and confirmed with the SA that my credit expiration date is 7/2 which is 60 days. I wish I would have been in this forum before I applied and I would have held off. Got the notice from the app to apply for financing and was trying to stay on top of things. Didn’t know my EDD would keep getting pushed back. Hopefully I get the car in time
If same things happens to me I am screwed because I had an issue with my previous car insurance (which is Encompass, they suck!) and they tried to charge me the money after I changed insurance and I refused to pay. But, they reported credit institutions and now my credit score went down significantly. I am gonna make them to fix the issue, but I don’t know how long will it take. Let me just my fingers crossed and not to re-apply for financing…

An accelerated delivery one that matched my vanilla MYLR just popped up but with a tow hitch. Price is showing $1500 more than my config (since I ordered on 4/22 before the two price increases). I don't need the tow hitch but am impatient. Looks like Tesla would install a tow hitch later if I wanted for ~$1.3k which would still be cheaper. Any way to have Tesla honor my current pricing with the recent price increases?

An accelerated delivery one that matched my vanilla MYLR just popped up but with a tow hitch. Price is showing $1500 more than my config (since I ordered on 4/22 before the two price increases). I don't need the tow hitch but am impatient. Looks like Tesla would install a tow hitch later if I wanted for ~$1.3k which would still be cheaper. Any way to have Tesla honor my current pricing with the recent price increases?
I've read where they will honor your base price and you just pay for the tow add on.