Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty sure it's accurate. SAs don't know anything for sure but they like to pretend they do. I have found them to be completely useless abd I do believe the source that iniquity tweeted about this. 🤞🏻
More information

Reactions: dudette and bzb123
IMG_1341.jpeg

It's been six just days since delivery! I know a lot of people usually leave the thread after their delivery, but here's a photo update anyway 🙃.

No regrets or issues whatsoever! The driver window went a little wonky and didn't roll up anymore when I walked away after the first update, but I rebooted and calibrated the windows. Works as expected now.

I woke up today to a message from Tesla asking me to accept the Tesla Vision disclaimer and set up payment. Delivery window was tightened from May 10-24 to May 15-22. I went through the online loan process and was accepted in less than a minute. I also changed the down payment to $0 as I will be selling my current vehicle and paying the loan off within the first month. Now I just have to get my insurance set up once I get the VIN assigned. Same process as our other MYP purchased back in March. Kudos to Tesla for a super easy process.
Question. - if you intent of paying the loan within the first month then why take the loan at all ? Is there any benefit ?

Absolutely love the MYP. Can’t stop grinning when launching it 🤣. After a couple days and extensive look overs the exterior is amazing. But did notice a few interior flaws, but considering how there’s zero rattles/noises I’m fine with it. I put these in the Tesla app but are these issues pretty standard for Tesla? Appreciate the feedback!

Attachments

• IMG_5923.jpeg
    IMG_5923.jpeg
    591.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5928.jpeg
    IMG_5928.jpeg
    501.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5930.jpeg
    IMG_5930.jpeg
    538.8 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: chugster