Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am from a state where we must pay the vehicle in full before it can enter the state.
Based on my VIN I will have HW3 (PF785xxx) but I am wondering if I would even be able to release that VIN as the car is already registered out of state 9as I have heard that is how they do: register out of state then move the registration to the destination state, this is why it must be paid in full before entering the state) and paid in full. My guess would be I must take delivery as is.

Oklahoma
MYP Red w/B&W interior
OD: April 30
EDD: May 2023
EDD2 given on May 10: May 23 - June 20
EDD3 given on May 23: June 10 - June 19
VIN also provided on May 23

Update on May 26: Delivery location changed from my house in central Oklahoma to Kansas City at my request (vacation schedule conflict with the home delivery window). SA said it's scheduled to arrive in Kansas City on June 4th. Up until today my delivery window still stated June 10-19th (again, this accounted for being dropped off in Kansas City and then loaded on a truck to be delivered to Oklahoma).

Update on May 28: Delivery window is completely gone. VIN remains unchanged.

EDD4 given on May 31: June 1 - June 10

DD scheduled on June 1 for June 9th!!

I am from a state where we must pay the vehicle in full before it can enter the state.
Based on my VIN I will have HW3 (PF785xxx) but I am wondering if I would even be able to release that VIN as the car is already registered out of state 9as I have heard that is how they do: register out of state then move the registration to the destination state, this is why it must be paid in full before entering the state) and paid in full. My guess would be I must take delivery as is.
Are you in michigan? When did you order you my

Picking it up tomorrow in Jacksonville! More than likely HW3 based upon my VIN, but I have no issues with that. They continue to try to get me to pay the balance in advance, but already been told by them via text that paying after inspection is perfectly fine. Just seen posts of people who had to reject the vehicle for some reason having issues getting the ACH transfer back without a hassle.

That is a sentiment I very much share. It would seem the white interiors is the hangup. My OD was 4/12. Like to get my new Tesla but the HW 4 issue and a short wait seems more agreeable these days.
Hopefully they don't already have the vehicles with a White/Black interior already partially built with HW3. I wouldn't be surprised the reason I won't be getting HW4 on my 4/13 MYLR order is because it was already built but waiting on 19" tires. I heard there was a 19" tire supply issue causing delays. My VIN is 7SAYGDEEXPF7892xx

Hello, I ordered my long range Model Y with red paint and white interior on April 27th. I was wondering whether it’s slower delivery for long range? Could be a ton of orders? Thoughts? The app now says June 12-June 30th. I do realize the date is a moving target. Anyone have similar dates or get theirs?

Reactions: W R Carter
Hello, I ordered my long range Model Y with red paint and white interior on April 27th. I was wondering whether it’s slower delivery for long range? Could be a ton of orders? Thoughts? The app now says June 12-June 30th. I do realize the date is a moving target. Anyone have similar dates or get theirs?
What options did you choose when ordering? I've noticed LR 5-seat orders with 19" wheels or White/Black interiors are taking longer. Others have thought tow hitch is taking longer as well.

Waiting For Tesla has 3 of them

1685643811804.png

Well got the news I was waiting for today. The VIN is assigned and is a Fremont build. Question on my mind and everyone else's here is HW 4. My VIN is PF797531. What am I looking at 3 or 4? EDD is now 6/17-6/24. Are asking for me to upload my insurance info. My question is with the date range I was given should I have as the effective date of the policy the June 17 date?

Well got the news I was waiting for today. The VIN is assigned and is a Fremont build. Question on my mind and everyone else's here is HW 4. My VIN is PF797531. What am I looking at 3 or 4? EDD is now 6/17-6/24. Are asking for me to upload my insurance info. My question is with the date range I was given should I have as the effective date of the policy the June 17 date?
Congrats! Most likely HW4. Not sure about the insurance. I just uploaded a copy of my current insurance card and was planning on talking to my insurance when I had a delivery date.

I uploaded it the day before the delivery. It should be valid on your delivery date.