Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I ordered my long range Model Y with red paint and white interior on April 27th. I was wondering whether it’s slower delivery for long range? Could be a ton of orders? Thoughts? The app now says June 12-June 30th. I do realize the date is a moving target. Anyone have similar dates or get theirs?
I ordered a week earlier With the same configuration. Waiting on the next reschedule, ha ha. details in my sig.

Today was the delivery day. I rejected delivery for one minor issue which will be fix tomorrow. Rear right door was misaligned and wasn’t released the door properly and wasn’t showing of the screen “open”
Otherwise car was in great shape, no other issues, hopefully will pick it up tomorrow, because service was closed.

I saw a video on YouTube where PA124XXX and above had HW4.0

Although I asked my SA and was told that HW4.0 was only on model S and X right now ...
If you are referring to video by DennisCW his information is inaccurate. I've watched a few videos from him where he talks about rumors as if they are facts, probably trying to be the first one to post video about something and get more attention.

I have data hope could help you guys, One bro just picked car yesterday, Austin model Y, and confirm is HW4.0. A lady schedule to pick up next Monday is confirmed by her SA which is HW4.0. I called SA yesterday and confirmed my car with HW4.0. But the other guy who has a higher vin than mine, SA confirmed with him is HW3.0. So it makes me confuse, that means we could not determine HW version as the same as Fremont vin.

Just put my order on hold until 6/16. Hopefully HW4 is more likely by then.
I had 3 different VINs, all HW3. Rejecting a VIN does not increase your chances at the moment.
It’s a mixed bag at the moment. We got lucky and just received our MYP VIN yesterday and see it falls within HW4, however will see for certain once we take delivery somewhere around the 15th of June.

I have data hope could help you guys, One bro just picked car yesterday, Austin model Y, and confirm is HW4.0. A lady schedule to pick up next Monday is confirmed by her SA which is HW4.0. I called SA yesterday and confirmed my car with HW4.0. But the other guy who has a higher vin than mine, SA confirmed with him is HW3.0. So it makes me confuse, that means we could not determine HW version as the same as Fremont vin.
Sounds like my situation.. I was told I have HW3. Pickup on Tuesday. What is your VIN?

Sounds like my situation.. I was told I have HW3. Pickup on Tuesday. What is your VIN?
This guy from an independent tesla repair shop started a 2nd thread today where he's doing VIN lookups for people and reporting whether the vehicles have HW3/HW4 and matrix headlights:

My vin is PA125xxx, I ask Reddit vin lookup to help me figure it out. He told me my car comes with HW3.0. LOL. So tired. My wife told me it is not a big deal with 3.0 or 4.0. It won't affect me to drive a EV car, it is still a safe car, so I didn't want to dwell on it, just let it go