Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP: Aug 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP
Midnight Silver Metallic
5 Seat - Black
21’’ Überturbine Wheels
OD: Aug 7
ODD: Aug-Sept
EDD: None
VIN: None
Delivery: Florida

Funny enough, on the app, the Earlier Pickup Available section has my exact build but with black and white interior available for pick up today.

I got my EDD today, saying Aug 30th - Sept 6th.

I also got this message saying I would not be getting USS with my Model Y.

1692189248178.png

Reactions: mgeneczko
Ordered yesterday afternoon and texted my delivery advisor that I want to transfer my FSD from my Model 3 to my new Model Y. They told me I had to order FSD on the order but it looks like the process might have changed online.

MYLR
Blue
5 Seat - White interior
19 " Gemini wheels
OD: August 11
ODD: August - September
MYLR
Blue
5 Seat - White interior
19 " Gemini wheels
EDD: August 23 to September

Well good news I got notified to schedule a pickup BUT going round and round with them because for some reason they only have times of 10am to 4pm next week during the day. I can't get off work and waiting to hear if they have an evening time they could "accommodate" me. This is sooooo stupid. I have to work. I can do it after work at like 6pm. Argh!!!!!!! This is for the Springfield NJ location.
I’m now picking up mine on Aug 25th. What a Pain in the ass process. For a 60k car.

I got my EDD today, saying Aug 30th - Sept 6th.

I also got this message saying I would not be getting USS with my Model Y.

View attachment 965469
Just FYI, I ordered on 8/14 and got that message as well. However, I bought an inventory demo MYLR vehicle that my rep said does not have HW4 the day after I reserved it. I'm thinking that's a message everyone gets now but not sure. I'd still verify before delivery.

I thought the new ones had HW4 on them?
Sorry, should have been more clear. My "in inventory" purchase was a demo vehicle they were selling that already had 1,900 miles on it. It was listed as 2023 MYLR demo vehicle that was put into service in May '23. Apparently according to the sales rep I texted with the next day it has HW3. It was discounted by $5700 so I can't really complain. I just need to determine during delivery if it's worth the discount.

MYLR
Blue
5 Seat - White interior
19 " Gemini wheels
EDD: August 23 to September

Woke up this morning to VIN Assigned with a updated EDD of September 1 to September 6. Looks to be a Freemont build according to the VIN.

MYLR
Blue
5 Seat - White interior
19 " Gemini wheels
EDD 1: August 23 to September 6
EDD2: September 1 to September 6
VIN: August 17

First post. Figured this was a good place to start.

2023 Black/White interior MYLR
OD: Aug 10
Got VIN: Aug 17
EDD: Aug 31-Sept 7

Fremont build according to VIN. Also got the same notice about USS/Tesla Vision. All pretty confusing still. Trying to determine what features will/will not be available based off not having USS and having HW4 ( I assume it has HW4 because of when it was built and where).

Fremont build according to VIN. Also got the same notice about USS/Tesla Vision. All pretty confusing still. Trying to determine what features will/will not be available based off not having USS and having HW4 ( I assume it has HW4 because of when it was built and where).

If you bought FSD you will not have the summon and auto park features until they are updated for vision only. You also won't have access to the FSD beta until they release a version higher than the one that is installed in the car. You will still have autopilot and auto lane changes as well as navigation on autopilot.

If you bought FSD you will not have the summon and auto park features until they are updated for vision only. You also won't have access to the FSD beta until they release a version higher than the one that is installed in the car. You will still have autopilot and auto lane changes as well as navigation on autopilot.
That’s great info. Thank you! We are supposed to get 3 months free trial for FSD I believe. We talked and would probably just get it on a subscription basis unless we find we can’t live without it after the 3 months.

That’s great info. Thank you! We are supposed to get 3 months free trial for FSD I believe. We talked and would probably just get it on a subscription basis unless we find we can’t live without it after the 3 months.
Since the FSD beta is not available yet you'll basically get the EAP feature set during the 3m trial. The FSD beta really preforms well for highway driving. Much better than the old AP/NoA. City streets are improving but have a way to go.

Since the FSD beta is not available yet you'll basically get the EAP feature set during the 3m trial. The FSD beta really preforms well for highway driving. Much better than the old AP/NoA. City streets are improving but have a way to go.
Thanks so much for that follow up. I’m learning a lot. This is not like any other car buying or owning experience but it’s so cool!

Reactions: TheSimpsonsMan
MYP
Midnight Silver Metallic
5 Seat - Black
21’’ Überturbine Wheels
OD: Aug 7
ODD: Aug-Sept
Delivery: Florida

Funny enough, on the app, the Earlier Pickup Available section has my exact build but with black and white interior available for pick up today.
NEW UPDATES:

VIN: Assigned (Fremont Build) Wednesday 16th.
Estimated Delivery says August 30th - September 6th which is wild because that is Labor Day Weekend.

Does Tesla stock mobile chargers at their dealerships/store locations? I ask cause there's a chance when I go for delivery of my MYLR I could walk away due to reasons & just be out the $250 order fee. For this reason I don't want to order a mobile charger yet. I'm hoping I love the car and I take it home but just in case I don't want to order one right now. Can I buy one in person while I'm taking delivery of the car if I proceed with the purchase?

Does Tesla stock mobile chargers at their dealerships/store locations? I ask cause there's a chance when I go for delivery of my MYLR I could walk away due to reasons & just be out the $250 order fee. For this reason I don't want to order a mobile charger yet. I'm hoping I love the car and I take it home but just in case I don't want to order one right now. Can I buy one in person while I'm taking delivery of the car if I proceed with the purchase?

Some locations do stock both a few mobile chargers with the included 110volt connector (you need to order the NEMA 14-50 connector). You just need to call them and ask if they have stock.

Correction

Some locations do stock a few mobile chargers. You just need to call them and ask if they have stock. Online orders include the following:

Includes:

• 1x Mobile Connector - 20’ cable
  • 1x NEMA 5-15 Adapter
  • 1x NEMA 14-50 Adapter
  • 1x storage bag

Reactions: Macgruber