Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP: July 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
Midnight Silver
Black/white interior
5 Seat
Enhanced Autopilot

OD: July 4
ODD: July-August
EDD: None
VIN: None

I'm like Snow White over here singing into a well as I look at my Tesla app every hour it seems..... I'm waiting.... 😋

Excited to get this car!

Took the plunge today :)

MYLR
Red
5 Seat - White interior
Tow hitch - Gotta haul the e-bikes!
19 " Gemini wheels
OD: July 1st
ODD: June - July
EDD: 7/21 - 8/18

Seems the Y's all have HW4.0. If from Fremont most likely has Matrix lights - hit or miss if from Austin on the Matrix. Fingers crossed it's a Fremont one. The Sales Rep said he would keep an eye out for HW4.0 and Matrix for me.
EDD update - July 21 - August 18
Sill out there a fair bit but progress!!

Reactions: King David
Ordered our 2nd Tesla. Have a 2018 Tesla Model 3 and replacing a 2014 Toyota Prius-Plug-In PHEV.

MYLR
Midnight Silver (considering wrapping to a different color)
19" Gemini Wheels
5 Seat/Black
Enhanced Autopilot
OD: July 9th
ODD: July-August
EDD: July 12 - July 26

Can you refer yourself to get the promotional discount/incentives?
Here's the Tesla info on that. https://www.tesla.com/support/refer-and-earn

Here's the quote:

Earn Loyalty Benefits

To earn loyalty benefits, you must own (or have previously owned) a qualifying product, and your subsequent purchase of an additional qualifying product must be made using the same Tesla Account. Credits cannot be transferred between accounts — even if you own both.
If an existing owner attempts to order through a referral link (whether their own or a friend’s), they will not qualify for the cash awards and exclusive referral benefits for buyers, nor will the referrer qualify for referral credits, because the buyer is already part of the Tesla community. Instead, the owner automatically earns loyalty benefits.

• Informative
Reactions: Sparky1
The full discount? So if my wife wanted a car, i could use my referral? Also if i need to buy a charger kit etc.. does it work for that, or only for new vehicles/solar related items?
You both don't get it (buyer and referrer), so in the case of wanting to buy a MY you'd get $500 off and 3 free months of FSD right now. But the referrer wouldn't get the 10,000 in credits.

• Informative
Reactions: Sparky1