Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP: July 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla offered me 51,900 for my f250 super duty lariat. paid 65 plus fees last year. KBB instant cash offers was 54394 shows me owing $289 after trade in. Can they change the price when i arrive ? because of taxes, its better to trade in.

also its asking for title... but in Florida i think we only have electronic

MYLR
Midnight Silver Metallic
5 Seat - Black
Tow
OD: July 10th
ODD: July-Aug
EDD: None
VIN: None

Eagerly awaiting my trade in offer to see if I need to move on some of the others I have gotten online.
Unless you have a desirable decent value vehicle they're really confident they'll profit on or you really need the tax deduction(if Kentucky does that?) then it's pretty unlikely tesla has a better trade in offer for you unfortunately.

They were very candid with me that they're not interested in much risk in trades and encouraged me to take offers from Driveway or a local dealer instead. Ymmv obviously but I think this has been the trend.

MYLR
Midnight Silver Metallic
5 Seat - Black
Tow
OD: July 10th
ODD: July-Aug
EDD: None
VIN: None

Eagerly awaiting my trade in offer to see if I need to move on some of the others I have gotten online.
We sold ours to Carvana which gave us pricing at the higher end of the KBB trade-in value. If you trade in at Tesla, you might get a break on your MY’s sales tax. Also some states give additional rebates for trading in an internal combustion engine car for an EV.

We sold ours to Carvana which gave us pricing at the higher end of the KBB trade-in value. If you trade in at Tesla, you might get a break on your MY’s sales tax. Also some states give additional rebates for trading in an internal combustion engine car for an EV.
I must be a lucky one or a Silverado trail boss is a vehicle they know they will make money on. Their offer was $600 over estimate and $300 over carvana so in the end all pretty close.

Reactions: Hoxlox