Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP: July 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The three Tesla locations I've been to didn't have any barriers to prevent people from entering the lot. The delivery center closest to me is surely wide open. One could easily walk the lot and admire (look for yours) the cars. Of course, if it's in the shop, you may not find it. Might be worth the trip.

You might be able to go to Google Maps and see what kind of property yours is, whether it's got fenced areas or so forth. Chances are, if you go during business hours you could just walk around looking at the vehicles there. After hours, the place may be locked up.
So I called the sales location regarding another vehicle that was available for delivery to see if I could switch. While looking for it, the agent was able to look up my original car and while it was indeed at the dealership, it's on a "parts hold" (and had been since the moment I'd placed the order). Code for it was damaged and needed to be fixed, but they didn't want to tell me that. Was able to swap to another "ready for delivery" car and schedule pick up for tomorrow. Easy peasy. Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Alonzo and baguette
MYLR
Deep Blue Metallic
5 Seat - Black
OD: July 10th
ODD: July-Aug
EDD: None
VIN: None
Update: An existing inventory build became available last Friday at my nearby delivery center, and I jumped on it. Slightly different configuration from the one I was going to get.

MYLR
Deep Blue Metallic
5 seat - White
19” Gemini wheels
With towing
Fremont build manufactured 7/2023

It was on the lot and available. Picked it up Monday. I couldn’t see anything wrong with it on inspection and it drives like a dream.

So far about 68 miles in, no problems. Still in honeymoon phase, watching my son like a hawk in and out of the car lol If anyone didn't get a referral, my SA is pretty responsive to emails and phone calls and might be able to set you up. send me a message :) I still lack trust in autopilot steering, is there a smoother disengage from it then braking or forcing control? Seems jerky, i can already hear the lady of the house complaining about car sick, i already am very tight with my movements, let alone the way the tesla handles, it's a bit jerky at times, especially when wanting to get back control. It could also be just being new.

So far about 68 miles in, no problems. Still in honeymoon phase, watching my son like a hawk in and out of the car lol If anyone didn't get a referral, my SA is pretty responsive to emails and phone calls and might be able to set you up. send me a message :) I still lack trust in autopilot steering, is there a smoother disengage from it then braking or forcing control? Seems jerky, i can already hear the lady of the house complaining about car sick, i already am very tight with my movements, let alone the way the tesla handles, it's a bit jerky at times, especially when wanting to get back control. It could also be just being new.
You can push up on right stalk to disengage AP but that also disengages TACC. If you do steering movement to stop AP then TACC still keeps working.

Reactions: baguette
MYLR
Midnight Silver
19” Gemini Wheels
7 Seat - White/Black

First OD: July 11
First ODD: July-Aug
First EDD: N/A
First VIN: July 13

OD: July 13
EDD: July 25-Aug 8 (7/18), Aug 1-8 (7/19), Aug 1-9 (7/19) [please stop toying with us!]
VIN: July 18

So I called the sales location regarding another vehicle that was available for delivery to see if I could switch. While looking for it, the agent was able to look up my original car and while it was indeed at the dealership, it's on a "parts hold" (and had been since the moment I'd placed the order). Code for it was damaged and needed to be fixed, but they didn't want to tell me that. Was able to swap to another "ready for delivery" car and schedule pick up for tomorrow. Easy peasy. Thanks for the tip!
So, how did it go? How is your new car? Clean and beautiful I hope.

Did you see the other one they were trying to sell you? Was it damaged?

Update: Delivery scheduled for July 24th

MYLR

7 seats
Midnight Silver Metallic exterior
Black interior

OD: July 14th
ODD: July-August
EDD1: July 17-29
EDD2: July 18-29
EDD3: July 19-29
EDD4: July 20-30
EDD5: July 22-28

VIN: Assigned July 20 (Fremont build)

Picked up my Blue 10 days after ordering it here in tampa. All looks like it's ok. I have a few paint "spots" in the back, that seem raised, not sure what how to describe it, could only see it at a specific angle. I saw no issues on the front end. I am not happy that FSD free 3 months starts immediately at delivery. I don't even think we can use fsd with HW 4 and model y, can we ?

another week gone by and another week without our 'free' FSD...the 3 months absolutely shouldn't start until it's actually activated on HW4

Reactions: fsb1
MYLR
Midnight Silver
20" Induction Wheels
5 Seat/Black

OD: July 12th
EDD: July 23 - August 6
VIN: July 16th (2023 / Fremont built)

EDD2: July 30 - August 7

I spoke with a sales representative, and heard my car is in trasit now. Expect to be arrived hub location on 7/27, and they will ship it to Paramus via overnight delivery.
Expected pickup day is now

EDD3: July 28 - July 29
The app is still not showing delivery date selection as of yet.

Picked up my Blue 10 days after ordering it here in tampa. All looks like it's ok. I have a few paint "spots" in the back, that seem raised, not sure what how to describe it, could only see it at a specific angle. I saw no issues on the front end. I am not happy that FSD free 3 months starts immediately at delivery. I don't even think we can use fsd with HW 4 and model y, can we ?
My MYLR delivery last week after software update I was able to try FSD will need more practice to get use to. If you don’t mind check built quality on your car, my front headlight driver seems stuck up high and left side is flush. The front hood is the same left and right is not even. Overall you will not see it until you run your fingers along the seam.

Delivery scheduled for 7/20! Excited for this to arrive.
congrats. my EDD got updated to 7/20 - 7/29. well 7/20 has come and gone. . still no confirmed date yet.

however recently found some in inventory that has the exact same configuration but about 2k less. not sure which factory it's coming out of. any reason to not go switch up the order to one that's ready for delivery and 2k less? the whole hw3 vs hw4 thing?

MYLR
Midnight Silver
7 Seat - black interior
19 wheels
OD: July 3rd
ODD: July - Aug
EDD: July 23 - Aug 1
EDD 2: July 19 - July 26
VIN: 7SAYGAEE4PF83XXXX

So they gave me pick up date option of July 24- July 26 though apparently the car arrived at the delivery location on the 19th. For some reason, all dates until then are blacked out. Does anyone have any experience moving up their delivery date if the car has arrived?

congrats. my EDD got updated to 7/20 - 7/29. well 7/20 has come and gone. . still no confirmed date yet.

however recently found some in inventory that has the exact same configuration but about 2k less. not sure which factory it's coming out of. any reason to not go switch up the order to one that's ready for delivery and 2k less? the whole hw3 vs hw4 thing?
Picked mine up. Hw4 and matrix. Only issues at pickup is one small paint imperfection. Mine was in assembly when I switched so someone must have canceled an order. Also zero regrets upgrading to performance.

Reactions: CuriousWren