Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally joining the community after endless nights lurking and reading here to learn as much as I could. We weren't actively looking for a car but wife has always loved MY and the prices seemed great so said why not!

MYP
White & Black Interior
OD: June 21
ODD: June-July
EDD: None
VIN:

EDD #3 this morning.
Now: June 21 - June 30 (No VIN yet)

EDD 1: June 19 - June 30.

EDD 2: June 20 - June 30.

@scramjet as expected. Dancing numbers.

Sigh lol. First World Problems. Now thinking of just getting the MYP. (Currently have a MYLR7 on order)

It's available now, wife is good with it and acknowledges that the 3rd row is useless and for what it's worth the MYP will have a better resale value down the road. Once larger 3rd row SUVs come out I highly doubt that one will even look at a 7 seat MY.

Hmmm...

I can hear some of you already, "Dooooiitttt." 🤣

Update: Well MYP it is....DD this weekend.

Last edited:
Sigh lol. First World Problems. Now thinking of just getting the MYP. (Currently have a MYLR7 on order)

It's available now, wife is good with it and acknowledges that the 3rd row is useless and for what it's worth the MYP will have a better resale value down the road. Once larger 3rd row SUVs come out I highly doubt that one will even look at a 7 seat MY.

Hmmm...

I can hear some of you already, "Dooooiitttt." 🤣

Update: Well MYP it is....DD this weekend.
Good choice! What's the new spec? 😁

Reactions: Elektrick
Joined the club and order a MYP last night. Blue ex/black int. Been reading as much as I can.

- I do think I’ll want to change out the wheels/tires for something like the standard geminis on the LR. Wish I could have just downgraded at the time of order. Is there any option besides selling the uberturbines after market and buying the geminis from an unknown seller?

Will Tesla service come out and change the wheels/tires? I’m not going to mess with it myself.

Yeah I gotta wait to July 1st to take delivery or I miss out on the new CO incentive. Its either going from 2000 to 5000 or 2500 to 5000. So thats a good chunk of change i'd be missing out on.
Am in the same boat. I’ve seen some posts where people say they take the CO incentive off the total for the full purchase. Do you know if that’s true? I need to validate if Tesla will give us the 5k as well starting July 1st.

Final post on this thread:

Summary: Model Y LR, White/Black, 20", 5 seats, no Tow.

Ordered June 8, took delivery today June 22 at the Raleigh, NC location.

Everything went smoothly, completed trade in and new car purchase (cash deal) in 22 minutes.

Car was immaculate, and is now getting tint and PPF.

Tesla did a superlative job from where I am standing. Wife and I very excited to road trip to Maine in July. First supercharge went great. 32% to 82% in 20 minutes.

Good luck everyone!