Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Midnight Silver is default and free color now for MY and Pearl White is 1K extra. They just sent me updated order agreement with reduced price
That's really good news for you if that works out how you wanted it to.

I wanted the Midnight Silver, but I was ok with White at the time. Now that it is the default color, I would love to switch to that one, but it does not seem Like it is possible unless I want to pay another 250$ but it might be a small price to pay.

That's really good news for you if that works out how you wanted it to.

I wanted the Midnight Silver, but I was ok with White at the time. Now that it is the default color, I would love to switch to that one, but it does not seem Like it is possible unless I want to pay another 250$ but it might be a small price to pay.
You should be able to change your color (and other options) without losing the $250 so long as you don't have a VIN assigned. I changed the color (red to blue ) on my LRM3 about 5 weeks before I got my VIN

Reactions: CaptStealthy
Update

MYP
White & Black Interior
OD: June 21
ODD: June-July
EDD: July 16-July 23
VIN: July 3rd. Fremont build 7SAYGDEF3PF83****

When my VIN got assigned it made me confirm that I have new cameras and some features of Tesla Vision aren't working yet etc.

2023 MYLR ordered 5/19/23. Black with black interior, 5 seat, tow hitch. No VIN yet.
Ontario Canada Delivery EOD 1- June July EOD 2 July August ( Current)
Its been 3 weeks no VIN assign yet, visited the showroom nearby advisor says no car matching the specification. but still you are on time for delivery