Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh ok, thanks. I wasn't quite sure how often the window updates. Hopefully we'll get a VIN soon...I've been trying to follow other's posts and see how long it's taking them.

For me, I happened to go into a local dealership (Renton) and knew one of the folks working there. I mentioned that I hadn't really received any messages from anyone, and I wasn't sure how to ask questions other than coming in to talk to someone. She said, let me take care of that, and somehow tied herself to my account I presume. I'm not really sure how it all works, but now when I send a text it's her that is answering.
Cool, small world that’s where I did my test drive.

Saw almost the same car on Tesla Inventory nearby but with Induction wheels, called Tesla to match my vehicle and got VIN assigned 5/19
Delivery is set for 5/25 for pickup at Fremont.
My USSFCU membership is still pending so I plan on financing through Tesla then refinance with USSFCU after it's approved
Update:

MYP
Black
5 Seat Black Interior
OD: May 5
ODD: May - July
EDD1: June 15- June 22
EDD2: July 22 - September 2
VIN:

This is so painful. Is the MYP worth this wait? I could get a LR much faster...UGH.
Definitely worth it. I haven’t driven a long range but after having my performance for a couple weeks it still blows my mind how fast it is

Reactions: bubohoot
MYLR
Red
5 Seat Black Interior
Tow Hitch
OD: May 1
ODD: May - June
EDD: June 8 - June 30
EDD changed to May 27 - June 10
EDD: June 2 - June 9
VIN: assigned 5/21

With my EDD starting next week, my Y must be on a truck on the way here from Austin already!
They travel by rail, and take 2-3 days usually. Then a truck picks it up to bring it to whatever Tesla center near you. They're fast coming from Austin though i've heard compared to Fremont.

Well, their estimate for my trade looks very competitive. Just wondering at what point I should ask for a firm offer.
What do you mean by a firm offer? If you are going through the app, they give you the offer and it lasts for 30 days. If the car doesn't come in by then, you have to get it renewed. The main advantage (if you are in a state that does it), is trading in the car gives you the tax advantage as it lowers the price you have to pay taxes on . . .

UPDATE **

MYLR
White Exterior
White/Black Interior
20” Induction
Enhanced Autopilot
No Tow

OD: May 20
EDD: May 23-June 5
EDD2: May 24-June 4
EDD3: May 27-June 3
VIN: May 25 (Coming from FREMONT!)
Las Vegas, NV

HOLY COW! That was fast. I think I just got lucky that when I ordered…. They were cranking MYLR out like no tomorrow.

UPDATE **

MYLR
White Exterior
White/Black Interior
20” Induction
Enhanced Autopilot
No Tow

Las Vegas, NV

HOLY COW! That was fast. I think I just got lucky that when I ordered…. They were cranking MYLR out like no tomorrow.
Holy fast batman. I ordered on the 19th and still only have June-July 2023 as my EDD.

What do you mean by a firm offer? If you are going through the app, they give you the offer and it lasts for 30 days. If the car doesn't come in by then, you have to get it renewed. The main advantage (if you are in a state that does it), is trading in the car gives you the tax advantage as it lowers the price you have to pay taxes on . . .
Near as I can tell, they firm it up during the week before your delivery. (noticed all my numbers on my trade changed last night by a couple hundred dollars)

Reactions: flixden and pkmody
UPDATE **

MYLR
White Exterior
White/Black Interior
20” Induction
Enhanced Autopilot
No Tow

Las Vegas, NV

DD: May 29
VIN: May 25 (Fremont,CA)

SO EXCITED!!! 🙌🏼

Reactions: SD_Engnr
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but for those that have scheduled delivery, you can go further out than the delivery date right? Mine currently is May 28th to Jun 6th and i'll be out of town starting the 28th and not back until the 5th, so not sure I'll be able to get there on the 6th. Im thinking it may change for me anyway as I have a VIN, but I still cant schedule, and the window is 3 days away.