Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven’t seen any Austin VINs, got mine last night.. HW4??

MYLR
Midnight Silver/White
5 Seat
No Tow
OD: May 9
ODD: June-July
EDD: June 10-June 30
EDD1: June 5- June 10
VIN: PA131xxx
Got an Austin Vin yesterday morning and it is PA126xxx which tells me it for sure must be a rejected HW3 one. Oh well...
Hopefully you have HW4 with that vin but can't find much info about Austin HW4.
P.S. thought we might be seeing each other with similar time frames and in the same state but I assume you will pickup in Savannah whereas I have to go to Charlotte NC.

My wait time approaching 3 months:
MYLR red/white, 5 seat, 19"wheels, Tow
OD 03/22
latest EDD June 24-30
Baltimore
a few 7 seat with 20 in wheels available around the country.
Yeah, mine was taking a while, but I saw a 7 seat version identical to my original order come up, so I snagged it. It hadn't been delivered yet, so it must have been a cancel or an inventory vehicle. Figured since it's almost the exact same with the seat down, it would be a good place to throw the grandkids on short trips . . . Those white interiors with the 19" wheels seem to really slow it down.

Reactions: RichBenn
My wait time approaching 3 months:
MYLR red/white, 5 seat, 19"wheels, Tow
OD 03/22
latest EDD June 24-30
Baltimore
a few 7 seat with 20 in wheels available around the country.
Stay off the forums and it will make the wait easier… when I initially ordered, it said June/July and I was like no problem.. get to bring the gixxer out of retirement and sold my car.. then jumping on here and watching every YouTube video made me obsessed.. there needs to be a Tesla motors forum waiting anonymous… it’s bad lol.. but hopefully it’ll pop up soon

was moving some stuff to my new place and was in the car with my wife and told her I see my damn car everywhere today especially.. MYP everywhere! complained about it being day 22 of no VIN.. she runs into the store, I refresh my app and boom! Finally a VIN and the Tesla Vision notice... no text about it yet.. but man am I happy... now waiting for loan approval from USSFCU (applied today and they have a high volume of applications) so I won't hold my breath.. should have HW4 since my VIN is in the 9600s!!

Model Y Performance
Black paint black interior
OD: May 8th
EDD: June/July
EDD1 this past weekend: May 20th- June 3rd
EDD2: (5/23/23) May 26th-June 9th
VIN Assigned 5/30
Los Angeles

Got my official text at 7:01am today about my VIN being assigned.. Then 2 hours later at 9:01am a text about scheduling delivery for this weekend through Tuesday of next week.. only issue is I chose home delivery initially when ordering because it sounded cool.. then I became well versed in all that is Tesla since then and realized I should have it delivered to a store near me and I pick up there... texted my SA to change to a Service Center pick up instead.. awaiting reply.. but should get car this weekend or Monday..

Question... for anyone using USSFCU for financing: I submitted my loan app yesterday and checked the status today and it got instantly approved but said that someone will reach out within 24-48 hours.. has anyone had this happen too? If so, how long did it take to get the loan situated?

Reactions: Nurse.SLANG
How did you manage to call Tesla and get to someone who is in a position to answer questions about your order?

Sometime in the past few weeks did a Tesla Advisor call you to discuss delivery location and dates? I just got my VIN (Fremont 795xxx)
and replied to a text from Tesla requesting an Advisor call. Hopefully I'll hear from someone in next day or two.
I will also ask them if my MYP will have HW4. I don't follow how your contact sees your car has HW4 but the car you pick up might not have it?

If an advisor tells me that I'll tell them when they have the car at the pickup location to send me a photo of one of it's side cameras. If it's not a new model camera then it's not HW4 and I'm not going to take it. If the advisor tells me that it has HW4 and it does not, then it will be up to them to fulfill my order with one that does. Since they prioritize MYP because they bring most revenue, I suspect they have the lowest wait time from order to delivery. When I placed order est. delivery was June - July. VIN came in yesterday.
I called the number for the local service center. Went through the prompts until I got connected to some one. I do not know if it was a local service center worker or someone at some call center, but they pulled up my information and was able to tell me that it said AP04.