Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP
Black/Black

OD: May 20
ODD: June-July
EDD: N/A
VIN: M/A
Location: Utah registration. Florida pick up while out here for work

Hope I did that right. (ODD means delivery date shown after order is placed?) some one help me out if I did it wrong, thanks!
Vin assigned today 6/7
MYP
Black/Black

EDD: N/A
VIN: M/A
Location: Utah registration. Florida pick up while out here for work

Hope I did that right. (ODD means delivery date shown after order is placed?) some one help me out if I did it wrong, thanks!
got the vin today!

***800645 Fremont build

MYP black/black
EDD1: June 9-30
EDD2: June 25-30
Vin assigned: June 7

I haven’t been paying much attention to the vin stuff for HW4 or matrix headlights but now that I have a vin I’m curious! can anyone tell from that what they think my car would be??

Vin assigned today 6/7

got the vin today!

***800645 Fremont build

MYP black/black
EDD1: June 9-30
EDD2: June 25-30
Vin assigned: June 7

I haven’t been paying much attention to the vin stuff for HW4 or matrix headlights but now that I have a vin I’m curious! can anyone tell from that what they think my car would be??
Check here

MYP
Red Multi-Coat Paint
Black and White Premium Interior
OD: May 9
EDD: May 30 - June 10
EDD2: June 9th
VIN: 7SAYGDEF7PF789XXX
HW4 | Matrix Headlights - Reddit
Pickup: June 9th

Unfortunately, I'm nagged daily from Tesla to make a final cash payment on a vehicle I haven't seen. Understanding the challenge in Texas but I plan on paying day of so hopefully that will work. If not oh well, but anyone pay in Texas before delivery?

Unfortunately, I'm nagged daily from Tesla to make a final cash payment on a vehicle I haven't seen. Understanding the challenge in Texas but I plan on paying day of so hopefully that will work. If not oh well, but anyone pay in Texas before delivery?
Please let us know how that goes. They've been adamant to me about paying in advance. No compromise.

Where are you picking up?

Update 6/7
MYLR
Blue 5 seat black
Hitch
Ordered 5/1/23
EDD "May-June" 6/5-6/30 6/8-6/17 5/30-6/8 6/8/23 appointment
VIN assigned 5/22 (Fremont)
Savannah GA

SA called today and said "we could get you in today if you can make it!" but given that I'm currently at work, would have to go home, get the family, go by the bank, and then drive into town with a seven year old having a bad behavior day... yeah, we'll just go with our original appointment tomorrow...

I was amused by the doctor's office style "press 1 to confirm your appointment, press 2 to reschedule" robocall 😁

Gotta admit I'm both excited and a little nervous--this is my first new vehicle purchase in many years and the most expensive by a fair amount. Haven't had a car payment for a good while....

Took delivery of my MYP in fife, WA today. Had HW4 as expected and would have been pretty flawless if not for this paint defect on the trunk. View attachment 944640
View attachment 944641
It has a dark patch almost like they didn’t spray enough undercoat or something. I’m guessing they is going to need to be in the shop for awhile to sand and respray:(. I have an appointment for Thursday
MYP
White
Black
5 seat
21’’ Wheels
OD 5/30
ODD - Jun-Jul
EDD (6/6) - Jun 14 - Jun 28
No VIN
Fort Worth, TX

Took delivery of my MYP in fife, WA today. Had HW4 as expected and would have been pretty flawless if not for this paint defect on the trunk. View attachment 944640
View attachment 944641
It has a dark patch almost like they didn’t spray enough undercoat or something. I’m guessing they is going to need to be in the shop for awhile to sand and respray:(. I have an appointment for Thursday.
Can I ask what your Vin is and whether it has HW4 and Matrix lights? Just got my vin for my MYP and just got the notification to schedule delivery at the Seattle location

Update #2
EDD3: June 6th - June 17th....

Still waiting for my trade in offer and vin..
UPDATE #3!!!! 06/07
VIN assigned today... PF803XXX
Asked to schedule delivery
Was prompted on the app to accept Tesla Vision. Not sure if anyone has gotten this, but I want to assume because of this that it will be coming with HW4.. Waiting to hear back from my SA to confirm both HW4 and matrix headlights

Thanks. I'm going to Houston/Cypress. Some Tesla folks I've talked with said they won't even open the doors and let you inspect the interior until you accept the vehicle. That's going to be a problem for me. We'll see. I'm approaching this with the "I don't have to buy a Tesla" attitude.
Right, I’ve told them via text that I need to at a minimum validate the VIN and see the exterior before I’m sending them 59k in cash. I’ll just keep shopping for something else to buy, possibly an inventory vehicle that I can see first. I don’t need to have the doors open before I pay though. Once they have your cash your leverage is gone.

A VIN is progress!! I ordered exact same car on the same day. I'm in San Diego. Still waiting for VIN and still have EDD of 6/5 - 6/17...I'm guessing 6/5, 6/6, and 6/7 are out of the question....🤣🤣).

Interestingly, the graphic of my car disappeared and was replaced with a link to look at a car available now (Blue MYLR, 7 seat 🙄).
Probably being built.. kinda what happened to me in the final hours prior to receiving the VIN

Reactions: LegalMike