Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
Midnight Silver Metallic
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 29th
ODD: June - July
EDD:
VIN:

I’ll update as we go, hoping to see an update by next week.

Hey Frostburn, I have a similar order:

MYLR
Midnight Silver
5 seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
No trailer hitch
OD: 5/14/2023
ODD: June July
ODD2: June 20-June 30
ODD3: June 16-30
EDD:
VIN:

I'll keep you posted on my progress (Freemont vs Austin, HW3 vs HW4, Matrix)

Just out of curiosity, how often do you guys check/refresh the Tesla app to see if a VIN is assigned? I read somewhere that they update the app at 9AM and 9PM EST everyday but I still find myself checking it like 20 times a day lol
Same here. I told myself not to check because I’ve become obsessive. But I just can’t help it. I do like to look at the inventory cars though, I’m case one is close enough to my liking.

Reactions: TJ2000 and julia444
Hope this means they are continuing to make a bunch of MYP's. Still no update for me.

MYP | MSM | Black | Tow | EAP
OD:5/17
EDD1: June 10-30
I just saw your exact model as in transit to Mechanicsburg PA where we will be picking up our MSM MYP next week. I would think with all of the recent MYP build dates of 5/31-6/7 and along with recent shipments, that you will hear something shortly with VIN update.

Reactions: ExplorerII
Take this for what it's worth, but I text my SA today and they said there wasn't a backlog or delay on white interiors - "It's all based on estimated delivery timelines."
Funny. Both my son and I ordered 5 seat white interior LR models on 4/24. I gave up and found a 7 seater a week ago, and he just found one with 7 seats that matches his, and grabbed it. Maybe it's not the white interior, but if you see the comments on the threads here, there seems to be a pattern. Seems to also matter what wheels you get. The 19" ones are more scarce with white interiors too - ESPECIALLY 5 seats. I don't think SAs know much - they are nice, helpful, etc. But they also denied there was such a thing as HW4 . . .

Reactions: julia444 and TJ2000
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 3
ODD: May - June
EDD: June 8 - June 30
VIN: TBD

Send help -_- This is taking forever, and I already got a loan prepared but I need the vin.
Not me refreshing my Tesla hoping the VIN is finally going to be assigned today 🥹😂 someone send me some luck haha. I knew I shouldn’t have been too basic. I see everyone getting their MYP and what not before me 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Funny. Both my son and I ordered 5 seat white interior LR models on 4/24. I gave up and found a 7 seater a week ago, and he just found one with 7 seats that matches his, and grabbed it. Maybe it's not the white interior, but if you see the comments on the threads here, there seems to be a pattern. Seems to also matter what wheels you get. The 19" ones are more scarce with white interiors too - ESPECIALLY 5 seats. I don't think SAs know much - they are nice, helpful, etc. But they also denied there was such a thing as HW4 . . .
Yep! I understand. That why I said take sit for what it’s worth. I want what he said to be true since I order a red/white 5 seater, but I’m not believing or expecting it.

Reactions: pkmody
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 3
EDD: June 8 - June 30

Send help -_- This is taking forever, and I already got a loan prepared but I need the vin.

Same here... been watching others, still waiting for a VIN on mine as well.

MYLR
Blue
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 1
EDD1: May 31 - June 30
EDD2: June 6 - June 30
EDD3: June 8 - June 22