Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been two weeks without any movement, this morning my EDD moved up a couple days.

UPDATE:
Seattle, WA
MYLR5, 19"
Blue Exterior
White Interior
Tow Hitch

OD: May 15
EDD1: June - July 2023
Order change May 20: Changed from black to white interior
EDD2, May 23: June 13 - June 30
EDD3, May 28: June 15 - June 30
EDD4, June 10: June 12 - June 26
VIN assigned: N/A

******** ******** update Jun 9 ******** ********
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 2
ODD: May - June
EDD: June 9 - June 30
EDD2 (05/29): Jun 11 - Jun 30
VIN: Jun 9
EDD3: (06/09): Jun 9 - Jun 13
Scheduled Pickup Date: Jun 11

I've been told that they don't offer delivery anymore, so I would have to go pick it up myself near Disney (Buena Park, CA).
Does your VIN say HW 4.0 / HW 3.0 ?

MYP
White ext | black interior
OD: 5/31
EDD (6/1): June 9-23
EDD (6/7): June-July
VIN assigned 6/7: PF804XXX
EDD (6/7): June 9-16
EDD (6/10): June 13-22

no option to schedule delivery yet but it gives me a few more days to get the financing situated. does anyone know if it's better to have the loan check sent straight to Tesla vs sent to me to bring to delivery?

MYP

no option to schedule delivery yet but it gives me a few more days to get the financing situated. does anyone know if it's better to have the loan check sent straight to Tesla vs sent to me to bring to delivery?
Better to sent it to you. If you end up rejecting the VIN because of issues. If it's sent to Tesla you will have to deal with them and bank

Reactions: sweetatoes
MYP

If it was me, I would prefer to bring it with me to the delivery appointment. This keeps you in control, and reduces the possibility of problems along the way.

Reactions: sweetatoes
My two week hold ends tomorrow and then starting Monday June 12th the search for a new VIN begins. I hope rejecting my first one that had HW3 yields fruitful results and I get HW4 on my MYLR5 with towing. I am in Washington state so should almost assuredly come from Fremont which increases my changes.

At this rate I am pretty sure my MYLR will take more time than the EDD shown in the app. I am from northern California
Hopefully. I will receive VIN in a couple of days , probably June 18 - 20 will be my time for pickup. I’m just speculating, let’s see. I will update this forum on the timeline.

Ppl who ordered after me got the delivery pretty much. I’m FILO. My bad luck. 😣

Reactions: Sai Ko
MYLR
Black exterior
Black interior
5 seat

OD: 5/18/23
VIN: 7SAYGDEE7PF804xxxx
Received Vin (6/9) and was built 6/9
Delivery estimate: 6/24- 6/30
New Jersey

Does anyone know how long it takes from Freemont to NJ after Vin was received? Are they typically conservative in their delivery estimate? How are the cars transported to the US? Truck? Train?

Super excited. Appreciate the help!

MYLR
Black exterior
Black interior
5 seat

OD: 5/18/23
VIN: 7SAYGDEE7PF804xxxx
Received Vin (6/9) and was built 6/9
Delivery estimate: 6/24- 6/30
New Jersey

Does anyone know how long it takes from Freemont to NJ after Vin was received? Are they typically conservative in their delivery estimate? How are the cars transported to the US? Truck? Train?

Super excited. Appreciate the help!
Same order date as yours for MYLR7 Blue/White/Towand absolutely zero movement on the EDD. Still say June 15 to June 30 . Not sure what is going on.