Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for info/advice. I've heard nothing from Tesla so far.

OD: May 22, 2023
EDD: Jun - Jul
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black and Black Interior
19" standard wheels
Hitch added
No VIN
Northern New Hampshire

I opted for delivery to my house but I'm reading that will add 2 weeks to delivery ?? Plus, no way to go through the delivery checklist; if problems then what? Legal issues with NH if I pick up the car in NJ and drive it back but I might risk if it speeds up getting the car. How accurate has the EDD been (worst case is supposed to be July 31)?

Looking for info/advice. I've heard nothing from Tesla so far.

OD: May 22, 2023
EDD: Jun - Jul
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black and Black Interior
19" standard wheels
Hitch added
No VIN
Northern New Hampshire

I opted for delivery to my house but I'm reading that will add 2 weeks to delivery ?? Plus, no way to go through the delivery checklist; if problems then what? Legal issues with NH if I pick up the car in NJ and drive it back but I might risk if it speeds up getting the car. How accurate has the EDD been (worst case is supposed to be July 31)?
Tesla's allocation approach seems odd, does not make sense in many cases. You probably just have to wait. Have you tried texting the SA number and ask?

Yes please share with links.
2pcs Backseat Air Vent Cover Grilles Protector Rear Seat Air Condition Outlet Air Flow Vent Grille Protection Covers For Tesla Model 3 Model Y
Tesla Model Y All-Weather Storage & Cargo Liners - Heavy Duty Floor Mats - Waterproof & Custom Fit!
1pc Tesla Model Y Model 3 TeslaS/X Windshield Sunshade Folding Front Window Sun Shade Cover Heat Protection Visor
Tesla Model Y Sunshade Model 3 Sunroof Sunshade Roof Sunscreen Summer Heat Insulation Car Sunshade 4-piece Set
Center Console Wrap Cover Kit Fit For Tesla Model 3 Model Y 2021-2023 Sticker Protector Matte Carbon Fiber Pattern/Wood Grain Car Modified Accessories
Upgrade Your Tesla Model 3/Y 2021-2023 Interior with This 3-Piece Flocked Center Console Organizer Tray!
Upgrade Your Tesla Model Y/3 with 2021-2023 Center Console Cup Holder Inserts!
Seat Foot Guards Suitable For Tesla Model Y Sill Strips, , Rear Corner Protection, Anti-kick, For Tesla Interior Modification Accessories
Luminous Door Handle Cover Suitable For Tesla Model 3 Y, Fluorescent Door Handle,Anti-scratch Patch Protector, Car Exterior Accessories
https://share.temu.com/QtgCr73CcrA
https://share.temu.com/ixbF0vSElGA

Reactions: illusion
Lovin' the local Tesla center. They called yesterday and said my car would be ready a day early if that worked for me....hells yeah! Lol. Grabbed my ladies and off we went!

MYP White/Black ordered 5/30, delivered in San Diego on 6/9. VIN 804xxx born on June 7 (so I know it wasn't an inventory swap 🤣🤣). Supercharged!!! Lol.

Car looked great inside and out. Only issue was an error message on the way home about "park assist degradation". A quick stop and Google search revealed that it happens a lot during calibration and goes away. Sure enough, it did. All good by the time I got it home (30ish miles).
My wife and I drove 2 hours to the same area of the Tesla SC where we will be taking delivery this Thursday. This after texting the SA last night about a possible earlier delivery. So we are at a graduation party all day (reason for going to that location) and on the way home decide to swing by the Tesla SC around 5:30pm and spoke with a nice girl there that was among several others working in black Tesla T-Shirts.. long story short we asked if possible to get an earlier deliver than Thursday and after much discussion felt we were given the typical canned response of “we get truck on Mondays and schedule deliveries all week, however you will have to stick to your delivery date as that is when they figure the MYP will arrive and be ready for pick up”.
Later 7:30pm we arrive back home only to find that we had a text way earlier in the day (missed it as the # used on Tesla account is on another device not normally carried on person much, but low and behold the text said to come in if possible a day earlier and what time would we like? Ugh! - I will have to see if they check my reply again by morning as I replied back with a time for Wednesday, yet they were closed by the time I saw the message and probably wont respond until tomorrow or Monday.

The aggravating thing is that we specifically asked at the Tesla SC and got the brush off, however in the background had already been sent the text from the SA (I’m assuming at the same property) that we could indeed pick up a day earlier. So without actually checking our account and status of current messaging with the SA, they just assumed, yet had they checked we could have had this all sorted while on site today. Ugh the waiting is bad enough, misinformation makes it worse. I know small world problems.

Update (!!): changed color from white to red today and delivery update from June - July to 31May - 9June

MYLR
Update (!!): changed color from white to red today and delivery update from June - July to 31May - 9June

MYLR
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
20" Induction (still debating if is should order the 19" instead & sell off to buy aftermarket 19" in black color)
Tow Hitch
OD: May 27 (changed color from white to red May 31)
ODD: 31 May - 9 June
EDD: awaited
VIN: awaited

06/10 update
Vin received. EDD 6/29-6/30
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
Tow Hitch
OD: May 27 (changed color from white to red May 31)
ODD1: 31 May - 9 June
ODD2: 16 June - 30 June
EDD: 29/30 June
VIN: updated 10 June

Reactions: illusion