Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reposting here too………..if you are getting a white MYLR
Well……..I didn’t have PPF on my front bumper after all…..just a faint yellow cast….finally got a sunny day to look at it carefully after picking it up on Wednesday afternoon. Rained Thursday so I didn’t take it out. In the Tesla garage pickup area I noticed it and thought it was ppf. Now what do I do?……gonna go talk to Tesla on Monday.

Well tesla is ****ing me over big time preliminary trade offer was $29-31k just got my final offer of 24000 on a 2022 nissan frontier with 10k miles like new,this company is the biggest bullshit scam ****ers I have ever delt with carmax offered me 31400 now I have to race around and try and get this done by tomorrow mother ****ers

Well tesla is ****ing me over big time preliminary trade offer was $29-31k just got my final offer of 24000 on a 2022 nissan frontier with 10k miles like new,this company is the biggest bullshit scam ****ers I have ever delt with carmax offered me 31400 now I have to race around and try and get this done by tomorrow mother ****ers
I sold my car weeks ago to vroom and already received the money long back. I never trust a dealer and CarMax or carvana was giving very low offers. Tesla doesn't sell ICE cars. They just auction off

Last edited:
Finally my journey to have the first EV is over. No major issue found and so clean! I had to wait ~ 30 min due to many buyers, but was able to inspect within a short time. Now I’m charging it at home~ Good luck guys!

Attachments

• IMG_4135.jpeg
    IMG_4135.jpeg
    467.4 KB · Views: 91
My preliminary offer in April and the final offer last week has $7K difference too. I called it “bait”.

Detroit, MI
MYLR
Silver / 5 Seat / Black Interior / no Tow
19" Gemini wheels
OD: May 28
EDD1: June - July
EDD2: Jun 22-30
EDD3: July 01-21 (updated today)
VIN: assigned today, and revealed after I signed the Tesla Vision agreement.

After my VIN was assigned, Tesla sent me messages to complete payment and proof of insurance. All my attempted text messages to them received a response saying that they were unable to view images via text messages. I figured perhaps an incompatibility with my wireless carrier's SMS handling and Tesla's system made my text messages come across as images. I just called them at that point. It was nice to talk with someone. They were helpful and their hold music was entertaining, it didn't make me feel like hanging up. Anyway since I'm in Michigan, I had to pay for the car within 3 days of receiving the VIN or risk having the car entered into inventory. I also clarified that the proof of insurance they needed was any proof of current insurance, not necessarily the policy for your new Tesla. So I paid, and I upload my current policy. Shortly afterwards, I received a text thanking me for payment and that my vehicle was estimated to arrive June 30th. :) It also noted the vehicle must be picked up on the 30th. They really want that end of quarter sale and I'm happy to help them out. I had to call them to set up the appointment, as the dates in the app didn't update and still had the 1-21 July range.

OD: May 28. 2023
EDD1: June-July 2023
EDD2 (updated 6/5/23): June 18 - June 30
EDD3: VIN Assigned!
EDD 4: Delvery Scheduled 6/24/2023
EDD 5: Scheduled Delivery 6/23/23

Picked up today and no issues on inspection!

UPDATE...

OD: May 28. 2023
EDD1: June-July 2023
EDD2: (updated 6/5/23): June 18 - June 30
EDD3: (updated 6/18/23): June 24-30
EDD4: TBD
VIN: Assigned 6/18/23!

Went through the app and provided proof of insurance and submitted final payoff... anyone know what the next steps are and usually how long it takes to be able to schedule delivery date from here?

Update 6/19 - EDD 6/23
Things are happening really fast here at PNW!
Picked up mine today at Lynnwood, WA. My SA as all other staff working there were pleasant and courteous. Smooth transaction with plenty of time to go over it. Front mud flaps and PPF on rear doors. No panel gap issues and paint looks good. Value for my trade in was $400 more than Carfax. Overall great buying experience and all done on my phone. I bought many cars over my life time and this had to be the most pleasant of them all. Waiting was the hardest part but then good things are worth waiting for. Good luck to those who are waiting. May your VIN arrive soon!

MYLR
White
5 Seat Black and Black Interior
No Tow
19" Gemini
OD: May 02
EDD: May-June
EDD 2: May 24-June 21
EDD 3: June 08-June 30
EDD 4: June 12-June 26
EDD 5: June 13-June 26
EDD 6: June 14-June 26
EDD 7: June 15-June 27
EDD 8: June 16-June 27
EDD 9: June 17-June 27
EDD 10: June 18-June 28
EDD 11: June 19-June 28
EDD 12: June 20-June 29
EDD 13: June 21-June 30
EDD 14: June 22-June 30
EDD 15: June 23-June 30
VIN # PF817012 on June 23

Finally a VIN!

MYLR
White
5 Seat Black and Black Interior
No Tow
19" Gemini
OD: May 02
EDD: May-June
EDD 2: May 24-June 21
EDD 3: June 08-June 30
EDD 4: June 12-June 26
EDD 5: June 13-June 26
EDD 6: June 14-June 26
EDD 7: June 15-June 27
EDD 8: June 16-June 27
EDD 9: June 17-June 27
EDD 10: June 18-June 28
EDD 11: June 19-June 28
EDD 12: June 20-June 29
EDD 13: June 21-June 30
EDD 14: June 22-June 30
EDD 15: June 23-June 30
VIN # PF817012 on June 23

Finally a VIN!
Yay! Damn now I’m gonna be waiting alone lol! I’m so happy for you though

Picked up mine today at Lynnwood, WA. My SA as all other staff working there were pleasant and courteous. Smooth transaction with plenty of time to go over it. Front mud flaps and PPF on rear doors. No panel gap issues and paint looks good. Value for my trade in was $400 more than Carfax. Overall great buying experience and all done on my phone. I bought many cars over my life time and this had to be the most pleasant of them all. Waiting was the hardest part but then good things are worth waiting for. Good luck to those who are waiting. May your VIN arrive soon!
did you car happen to come in early? Im hoping mine does because I work a 24 hour shift Tuesday and don’t want to wait another day to pick up! Picking up in Fife