Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So you got a delivery date before a vin?! Geez. They really want end of quarter sales
Yeah, I know..... Seems like a lot of NorCal folks got these kind of text this few days without an VIN assigned to push their EOQ number.

I pretty sure their sales number able to meet their forecast due to all the Fed tax credit on M3 and MY, and now they need to meet the delivery number. California and Texas are their last hope in the US. :p

Good news! I got the title today and my local delivery center held the car for a few extra days. Getting ready to make the 2 hour drive to Cinncinatti!
Took delivery. Absolutely love the car and there were no gap issues and no paint issues that my amateur eyes could see. One pedal driving is an adjustment but gimme a few days and ill be good.

I got pre-approved through USSFCU for 4.99%. I saw that they had a 0.25% discount for autopay from a USSFCU account. Does anyone know if the offered rate already factored in that discount, or will it be 0.25% lower once I finalized the loan and let them auto draft from that account?

Look at that, now we're moving! another update on 6/9 - got the VIN!

Austin - A135XXX

Picked it up yesterday. May 1st order; June 9th VIN; June 26th delivery.

No build issues, everything looks great. Quieter ride; loving it! HW4. Camera detail, especially reverse cam looks clearer than our 2020.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that it came with mud flaps and the rear wheel panel PPF pre-installed by the factory. My previous MYLR offered a free kit to northern climate drivers, perhaps now they are just installing by default?

My pickup is today.
When trying to play around with the final payment section in the app, I noticed (to my surprise) that my CU is not supported by Plaid. 😳
I am glad that I tried yesterday, and didn't find out during the delivery appointment. Now I'll go there with a cashier's check in hand.

I got pre-approved through USSFCU for 4.99%. I saw that they had a 0.25% discount for autopay from a USSFCU account. Does anyone know if the offered rate already factored in that discount, or will it be 0.25% lower once I finalized the loan and let them auto draft from that account?
i finished my loan application yesterday and forgot to ask. I sent message but haven’t heard a response. I would call and ask.

Picked it up yesterday. May 1st order; June 9th VIN; June 26th delivery.

No build issues, everything looks great. Quieter ride; loving it! HW4. Camera detail, especially reverse cam looks clearer than our 2020.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that it came with mud flaps and the rear wheel panel PPF pre-installed by the factory. My previous MYLR offered a free kit to northern climate drivers, perhaps now they are just installing by default?
So far I learned most ppl, who got the pre-installed front mud flaps or front/back mud flaps or rear doors' PPFs, are from PNW or some northern states. On my delivery day, I didn't see these accessories installed in any MYs. Not sure if these cars are all from Fremont!?

Quick poll: how many people are putting PPF on the front of their car? Ceramic coating? It annoys me that everywhere I look says it is a must do thing. Is this marketing or does the paint really suck that much?
Putting of PPF. Not so much the paint sucking but the fact there is no front grill to absorb rock hits. Also a bug magnet as well. I would do PPF at a minimum. You can ceramic coat later on if you want,

My pickup is today.
When trying to play around with the final payment section in the app, I noticed (to my surprise) that my CU is not supported by Plaid. 😳
I am glad that I tried yesterday, and didn't find out during the delivery appointment. Now I'll go there with a cashier's check in hand.
Good catch. I just used the cashiers check which they had no problem accepting. Just make sure you have all the info on the face of the check they require. Your name, VIN number and order number. They took mine without question.

Reactions: retbesla