Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks ChatGPT is expressing my thoughts so beautifully:

I wait for my Model Y with bated breath, A Tesla so sleek and aerodynamic in design, With its long-range battery and instant torque, It's the ultimate combination of power and refinement.

Chorus: Oh Model Y, my heart's desire, I long to take you on a never-ending drive. With autopilot to guide me through the night, I'll be free to explore with you by my side.

Verse 2: The future is now, and I'm ready to ride, With cutting-edge technology at my fingertips. I'll enjoy the luxurious interiors, And marvel at the smoothness of each ride.

Chorus: Oh Model Y, my heart's desire, I long to take you on a never-ending drive. With autopilot to guide me through the night, I'll be free to explore with you by my side.

Bridge: I'll cruise down highways, and take on the curves, With the wind in my hair and my spirit so free. For I know that my Model Y will take me to places, I've only ever dreamed of, in this lifetime.

Outro: So I'll wait for my Model Y with eagerness and grace, For I know it will be worth the wait. And when I finally take you for a spin, I'll be ready for a journey that will never end

• Funny
Reactions: vet757
@JayPov did you switch to MYP on 1/30 or original order on that date. I ordered on 1/29 MYLR and switched to MYP on 2/5. Still says Feb-March. No EDD update.
That was my original order date. They even texted me this past Monday that it arrived earlier than expected on Monday and I could take delivery on Tuesday. I was working out of town so I couldn’t get it early. Excited to be heading out soon to pick it up today.

MYP New Order Date: 02/03/2023 - ordered minutes after updated tax credit was published. Didn't switch from a previous order.
Completed Delivery Tasks on the Tesla App through Payment Method and no updated EDD yet other than Feb-March.
No contact from sales nor any texts. I did receive the generic "Welcome to Tesla Family" email and invitation to virtual education session.
1675966692244.png

Reactions: SCalEV
MYP New Order Date: 02/03/2023 - ordered minutes after updated tax credit was published. Didn't switch from a previous order.
Completed Delivery Tasks on the Tesla App through Payment Method and no updated EDD yet other than Feb-March.
No contact from sales nor any texts. I did receive the generic "Welcome to Tesla Family" email and invitation to virtual education session.
View attachment 905103
Ive heard that red has been taking a little longer to get than other colors.

View attachment 905103
Just received an update; now EDD reads March 7-March 31!

Reactions: chobra