Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I had originally ordered a long range but just got my first updated EDD and it was 4/17 - 5/29. Wife said upgrade to the performance and see if it comes quicker since I had been thinking about it since the MSRP tax credit increase. Took that ok and ran with it!

MYP - Blue/Black
Original OD: 1/31 8PM EST
Updated order to MYP: 2/9 9 PM EST
EDD1: Still 4/17 - 5/29
Connecticut

• Informative
Reactions: chobra
Well I had originally ordered a long range but just got my first updated EDD and it was 4/17 - 5/29. Wife said upgrade to the performance and see if it comes quicker since I had been thinking about it since the MSRP tax credit increase. Took that ok and ran with it!

MYP - Blue/Black
Connecticut
Please check back few days later. It will update. Same like me

MYP - Blue/Black
Connecticut
Similar Here,

Ordered a MYLR on 1/22 changed to a MYP on 2/4, My EDD is still May 4- April 16, I've done the SA chat a few times and they said it would update in a couple days, well almost a week, no update.

• Informative