Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
right after I placed my order / reservation last January they immediately gave me a EDD of April 14 - may 1, and last weekend Saturday 1/18 I check my Tesla app the EDD became Mar 24 - Mar 31, and today I checked my app they moved it to Mar 27-Mar31. After some inquiries with a Tesla rep, he adviced me to check my app, email, and MMS daily for any changes about EDD and if a VIN# was assigned to your account already. A VIN# is needed for the 3rd party funding.

I never got any text. The store can see everything on my order so no worries
Still no change on my end. How's it looking for you?
That would be a nothing burger over here.

I suppose I should be happy it hasn’t been pushed back.

I’m kinda fine it’ll be past March 1st at least. I’m curious if anything interesting regarding the Y will come out of the Tesla Investors Conference.

(That doesn’t stop me from obsessively checking the local inventory regularly)

Reactions: Mr_Joe and SMak12
Damn 1/28 with no updates. What’s your EDD showing? And also what is your config?
MYP Blue/White
EDD: 03/02 - 03/30 (It used to be 02/16 - 03/16)
I already have a M3P... I'm not desperate, but still a bit frustrating to watch so many people switched taking priority and just get pushed to the end of the line.. who knows when people who originally selected MYP will get it...

Reactions: Mr_Joe and SMak12
MYP Blue/White
I already have a M3P... I'm not desperate, but still a bit frustrating to watch so many people switched taking priority and just get pushed to the end of the line.. who knows when people who originally selected MYP will get it...
It feels like they people who ordered the MYP straight all have the march delivery. Seems like large waves will start rolling out for them as the time comes

MYP Blue/White
Pretty sure they brought Willy Wonka out of retirement to oversee orders and delivery

It feels like they people who ordered the MYP straight all have the march delivery. Seems like large waves will start rolling out for them as the time comes
I sure hope so. My window has been stuck at 3/8-3/31 since 2/8. OD of 2/5 for MYP W/W no other options. Would be great if it’s in the earlier range, but wouldn’t be surprised if it gets pushed out based on these forums.