Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP White/White/Tow --> MYP Blue/White/Tow
OD: 02/03
EDD1: Feb-Mar
EDD2 (updated 02/10): Mar 6 - Mar 31
Change to MYP Blue/White/Tow 02/27
EDD3 (updated 02/28): Mar 14 - Mar 31
No VIN but got the trad-in text yesterday
SWFL

Got my VIN this morning. Maybe they finished with the Blue MYPs and finally got to the MSM ones. Here's my update:

MYP: MSM/Black
Pickup Location: Tampa
OD: 02/03
EDD 02/03: Feb-Mar
EDD 02/09: March 7-31
EDD 02/28: March 10-31, also got VIN will be assigned 1-2 weeks text same day.
EDD 03/02: March 16-23. VIN assigned same day, 2 days after text.
Slight update. Stopped by showroom and talked to SA about my order to confirm all steps were complete. They told me the car is already built and their system shows estimated delivery on March 16. They allowed me to schedule my delivery appointment for March 17 but did say the arrival date could shift up or back depending on logistics. Was nice to schedule delivery early but we'll see if that timeframe holds.

Reactions: Starman420
OD: 2/18 white/black
EDD1: March-April
EDD2 2/25: April 4-May 9

Appears Tesla has sold out all model Y for the quarter so I’m not expecting the EDD to move for a few weeks. If only I jumped in prior to the price increase, I would’ve gotten the car sooner.

Accelerated delivery option appeared this morning. For those that don't know, thats a similar configuration, but not exact, available for pickup. I wasn't interested!

Standard range, Red/Black with 20" induction. $55,900.

anyone know if I will be able to change delivery to Nashville Tenessee if needed once I get to schedule pickup? I may be there on business for a few weeks.
Yes, you can change the delivery destination. My son changed his delivery destination from Tampa to Memphis. However, I think the catch is that the vehicle is not in transit. I suggest you call a Tesla rep to get the details and finalize. I think you only can change the destination once without going back to the waiting list.

Vin assigned. Delivery scheduled for March 13th. OD 2/3. Blue/black Norther

Yes, you can change the delivery destination. My son changed his delivery destination from Tampa to Memphis. However, I think the catch is that the vehicle is not in transit. I suggest you call a Tesla rep to get the details and finalize. I think you only can change the destination once without going back to the waiting list.
How do you even call a Tesla Rep?

Los Angeles Order
MYP White/White
OD: 02/24
EDD1: Mar - April
EDD2: April 17 - May 22 (???)

I placed my order on 02/24 but forgot to do the registration until March 1st 🤦🏻‍♂️ I think that pushed my order to April. Any chance it would land in March? Anyone seeing shorter delivery estimates as they get closer?

Slight update. Stopped by showroom and talked to SA about my order to confirm all steps were complete. They told me the car is already built and their system shows estimated delivery on March 16. They allowed me to schedule my delivery appointment for March 17 but did say the arrival date could shift up or back depending on logistics. Was nice to schedule delivery early but we'll see if that timeframe holds.
Did you have to pay before setting a schedule? I am in the same situation as you, delivery dates, Tampa, etc.

Los Angeles Order
MYP White/White
OD: 02/24
EDD1: Mar - April
EDD2: April 17 - May 22 (???)

I placed my order on 02/24 but forgot to do the registration until March 1st 🤦🏻‍♂️ I think that pushed my order to April. Any chance it would land in March? Anyone seeing shorter delivery estimates as they get closer?

It could based on your location. I have the same specs as you, but located on the east coast.

OD: 2/5
Latest EDD: 3/10-3-31

It hasn’t moved much (slipped from 3/8 to 3/10 last week), but your fairly close to the factory and there’ll likely be a push at the end of the quarter.

Reactions: RAPTOR2