Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It has officially been 7 days since I got the "expect a VIN in 1-2 weeks" text.
Looking at historical data points, most people receive a VIN within 7 days of this text. The longest being 9 days.

Something is going on where VINs are not getting out as fast as before and EDD will be pushed.

Reactions: RAPTOR2
This is what Tesla said
FA0F10BF-330B-47A7-803F-DECB070B4AED.jpeg

Reactions: maytaurustiger
One the main reason I decide on MYP is the delivery time. I am thinking just switch the config to MYLR since it won’t lose the spot
I have that same thought too. I was checking inventory trackers and one day last week I tried unsuccessfully a couple of times to get my order switched whenever an inventory MYLR would pop up. The next day the VIN for my MYP was assigned.

But still, if the IRS came out with good news on the tax credit sticking at $7,500 for Tesla through at least June, I would consider switching to MYLR to save another $3,500 in my case and have a good chance of getting it in time for the credit. If the tax credit were halved before my MYP delivery, then I would consider the same move to save the funds. The MYP is great, but the MYLR is plenty for me.

Reactions: Mr_Joe
I just switched to black

Los Angeles
MYP White/Black
OD 02/24
Registration 03/02 (I forgot to do it, not sure that mattered)
EDD 04/17-05/22

Switched to black interior 3/6 - let’s see if that changes the delivery date. Was on the fence anyways about the white interior and now I save $1k.