Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 1/14 MYLR White/Black with Inductions
EDD Jan - Mar
EDD 1/27 - 2/24
EDD 1/13 - 2/22
DD set for 2/13
2/12 Changed to MYP Red/White after IRS update. Released VIN above. MYP pricing from original OD timeframe.
MYP Red/White
EDD 3/9 - 3/16
VIN 2/21
DD set for 3/11.
Virginia

Reactions: maytaurustiger
OD 1/14 MYLR White/Black with Inductions
EDD Jan - Mar
EDD 1/27 - 2/24
EDD 1/13 - 2/22
DD set for 2/13
2/12 Changed to MYP Red/White after IRS update. Released VIN above. MYP pricing from original OD timeframe.
MYP Red/White
EDD 3/9 - 3/16
VIN 2/21
DD set for 3/11.
Virginia
Nothing against you and congrats on your new Tesla. I personally think it’s not fair for Tesla to allow users change models(LR-P, I can understand changing interior/wheel/tow stuff like that) and keep the same spot. I feel like tons of buyer who had MYP ordered right from the start got push back by a lot!

Nothing against you and congrats on your new Tesla. I personally think it’s not fair for Tesla to allow users change models(LR-P, I can understand changing interior/wheel/tow stuff like that) and keep the same spot. I feel like tons of buyer who had MYP ordered right from the start got push back by a lot!
No offense at all. Was shocked it played out the way it did. Was fully anticipating heading to the back of the line when I changed it. Was worried it was a reject but confirmed build date was same as VIN notification date.

Reactions: maytaurustiger
MYP White/White/Tow --> MYP Blue/White/Tow
OD: 02/03
EDD1: Feb-Mar
EDD2 (updated 02/10): Mar 6 - Mar 31
Change to MYP Blue/White/Tow 02/27
EDD3 (updated 02/28): Mar 14 - Mar 31
No VIN but got the trad-in text yesterday
SWFL
MYP White/White/Tow --> MYP Blue/White/Tow
OD: 02/03
EDD1: Feb-Mar
EDD2 (updated 02/10): Mar 6 - Mar 31
Change to MYP Blue/White/Tow 02/27
EDD3 (updated 02/28): Mar 14 - Mar 31
No VIN but got the trad-in text yesterday
SWFL
Got the no USS email today and once accepted got assigned VIN and updated EDD of 3/21 - 3/28. Woohoo!