Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP Black/Black OD 2/07
Latest EDD 3/24-3/31; still no VIN
LA

For SoCal peeps who ordered in Feb, do you think we'll get delivery before end of March?
Yes I am very confident we will take delivery by end of March. Tesla does not follow the old procedure that they assign you vin and in two weeks the delivery is ready. You can get the VIN and asked to schedule same day. I knew someone who was bitching and moaning in the morning, and he got text and called by Tesla in the afternoon. And another two days he was cursing in his new MYP. So everything is fast tracked now.

Reactions: woahah and SMak12
Yes I am very confident we will take delivery by end of March. Tesla does not follow the old procedure that they assign you vin and in two weeks the delivery is ready. You can get the VIN and asked to schedule same day. I knew someone who was bitching and moaning in the morning, and he got text and called by Tesla in the afternoon. And another two days he was cursing in his new MYP. So everything is fast tracked now.
I asked the SA about scheduling earlier than what the EDD said in the app. The answer was that due to logistics, he/she couldn’t say at this time.

Reactions: xxxadixxx
Original order date: 2/8/23 MYP(white/black/no tow)
Change to MYP (Black/white/no tow): 2/15/23
EDD1: Feb-March
EDD2: March 21 - March 31
EDD3(3/5/2023): April 6 - May 11
EDD4(3/12/2023): March 23 - March 31
NO VIN
Your OD and EDDs basically follow mine exactly. No VIN yet either. Its just our builds are slightly different. I suspect you'll be getting a VIN soon hopefully.

MYP MSM/Black no tow
OD: 2/8
EDD1: 3/15 - 3/31
EDD2: 3/18 - 3/31
Still no VIN

I'm reading that delivery is happening quick now, is that true so that I can get my financial in order? I would be expecting a VIN and start scheduling delivery by now