Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 2/3
White/Black MYP
NY area
EDD1: Feb-Mar
EDD2: 3/4-3/31
Text to expect VIN soon: 2/28
EDD3: 3/15-3/29
VIN assigned: 3/8, I got PF709
EDD4: 3/22-3/29

Still no schedule delivery text, email or in app. Last year I got a text to schedule delivery about 1.5 weeks out from earliest delivery date.

What's up with that!! Logistics issues? Maybe related to the carriers?
I know right!!! My hubby ended up taking me to our local Tesla dealer on Sunday and tried his best to ask them what's up like where's my car lol. The people there were nice but nothing they can do about it (I totally understand). The sales lady suggested we try out the Model X instead. We tried it out and my hubby likes it (I love the chicken wings), so we just ordered it yesterday and picking it up this week! The waiting game was draining me big time so at least now I feel more at peace. Thanks for feeling for me haha. I'm so happy you received your VIN! Congrats and can't wait for you and everyone here to share your beautiful MYP (and MYLR etc)!!! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Mr_Joe
I was wondering if anyone has ever received a text from Tesla stating:

"Hi [Name], prepare for your Model Y delivery by providing payment method details. Complete your pre-delivery tasks for RN in the Tesla app."

I had finished all my pre-delivery tasks up to the Financing part. I still haven't received a VIN yet or any text regarding getting a VIN soon. (MYP OD 2/14 White/Black Latest EDD April 7 - May 12 SoCal)

FYI, my hubby and I are picking up a Model X this week instead. Tesla won't even return or credit the $250 order for for my MYP. They won't transfer, apply any online credit, nothing. O well.
I got that message about two months ago and I'm still waiting for my vin

Reactions: maytaurustiger