Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same specs. OD 2/6. EDD 3/18-31. No updates since i ordered it
Interesting because I have a EDD of 3/23-31. I'm in SoCal and my SA said,

"While it is frustrating to not have a specific date yet, I'd just keep an eye out this week and next considering we are half way through the month. I can also say that some of our car arrivals from the factory have slowed and will be arriving later on this week and the next. "

Ordered 02/06.
ETA was 03/14 - 03/30
Got my VIN 03/14.

Was asked to upload insurance and send payment before they would start to ship the car from CA to MI.
If i made payment by 03/17, then delivery would be before 03/30.

When i asked them what would be the sales date, they said it would be the date i picked up the car and not the payment date.

That means if the federal $7500 credit goes away or is reduced between my payment date (now) and 03/30, then i would be a little screwed. No way to back out of the sale and no rebate. If no rebate, i would rather wait for the update as i already have 2 other cars and their leases aren't up for another year.

Ordered 02/06.
ETA was 03/14 - 03/30
Got my VIN 03/14.

Was asked to upload insurance and send payment before they would start to ship the car from CA to MI.
If i made payment by 03/17, then delivery would be before 03/30.

When i asked them what would be the sales date, they said it would be the date i picked up the car and not the payment date.

That means if the federal $7500 credit goes away or is reduced between my payment date (now) and 03/30, then i would be a little screwed. No way to back out of the sale and no rebate. If no rebate, i would rather wait for the update as i already have 2 other cars and their leases aren't up for another year.

That's correct. Until you accept delivery by driving the vehicle off the lot, then the sale is not complete in the eyes of the IRS.

MYP White/Black No Options
2/2 OD LR EDD March~April
2/8 Switch Performance W/B
2/10 EDD Feb 20-Mar 20
2/25 EDD Feb 25-Mar 10
3/01 EDD Mar 13-Mar 31
3/12 EDD Mar 17-Mar 31
3/15 EDD Mar 15-Mar 23 Tesla Vision Message and VIN 7SAY assigned after accepted term. Finally!
NorCA
This is my last update.
3/15 Deliver Date scheduled Mar 17
3/15 Tesla at 11 AM offer home delivery today afternoon directly from Fremont to Walnut Creek area. Waiting is over. Complete every step asap. Good luck everyone!

Last edited: