Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warning!!! Model 3 will make you immature (again)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The two arguing on this thread:
giphy.gif

People that street race deserve to be called idiots, esp. when they continue to try to justify their actions.
I completely agree with you. I’m guilty of doing it from time to time. I used to do it much more when I was younger. Nowadays I only do it when there aren’t that many cars around and when I’m by myself. But unlike most people in this thread, I don’t try to defend my actions. It’s idiotic. Plain and simple. I commend you for speaking up. My original complaint has more to do with the mods than your posts in this thread.

Reactions: BulldogsRus
The speed and power are truly addicting! I'm not about doing 90 in a 30, but jumping off the line and accelerating to the speed limit is mind blowing, every time! Funny how some get so annoyed when you pop off the line as if they think you were trying to race, when really you're just enjoying the power of the car. Jealousy is such an ugly thing! LOL!

• Funny
Reactions: MichaelP90DL
The speed and power are truly addicting! I'm not about doing 90 in a 30, but jumping off the line and accelerating to the speed limit is mind blowing, every time! Funny how some get so annoyed when you pop off the line as if they think you were trying to race, when really you're just enjoying the power of the car. Jealousy is such an ugly thing! LOL!
I'm with you. I never race but I do fly off the line whenever I get a chance. If they think I'm racing, that's their issue. I'm just having a blast with this car.

Reactions: BulldogsRus