Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of MYLR with OD of 6/18 and I got the AMD chip:
  • VIN 354XXX
  • Build date: 1/9
I didn't make my guy run me through anything (i also own a 2018 M3LR) and I figured I'd run through my delivery inspection after he left since it looks pretty good. No need to make him wait since I have 24hrs to report anything

3E8E2C95-9805-4E55-B07D-031590C8D5DC.jpeg

Reactions: Here4Comments
  • VIN 354XXX
I didn't make my guy run me through anything (i also own a 2018 M3LR) and I figured I'd run through my delivery inspection after he left since it looks pretty good. No need to make him wait since I have 24hrs to report anything

View attachment 755711
Nice!! does your have the new 12V lion Battery? I was also told about the heated windshield wipers.
I pick mines up on the 18th

Took the delivery of the my MYLR today (OD 6/19). Got it home delivered since it was the Bellevue location and there was no other option.

The delivery person who came along (Jeff) was super helpful, patient and knowledgeable. He ran me through all the basics, the paperwork and gave me time to run through the pre-delivery checklist before accepting delivery. Everything seemed fine except a couple of places with minor stain marks on the seat and the headliner (shows up more on a white interior).

Car came with the rear PPF and front Mud-flaps only (No rear mud-flaps). Mine is a 2022 manufactured car based on the VIN and still had the Intel Atom processor (not AMD!). I was hoping it would be AMD based on some of the updates that I was hearing for 2022 manufactured cars. I did ask Jeff if there were any other cars that he noticed with AMD, he mentioned he did see one, but, most of the others have all been Intel. So no luck there. Wireless charging working as well. (I did hear some cars got delivered without it working). Car came with continental tires and fairly even panel gaps all around.

I will drive around a bit later and still have 24 hours to report anything else which needs to be fixed. Thanks everyone for answering a bunch of questions I had over the last month, been extremely helpful!

What was your build date?

• VIN 354XXX

View attachment 755711

Where exactly do you report issues within 24 hours? Is it under “Service” - “Other” - “Something else”?

Nice!! does your have the new 12V lion Battery? I was also told about the heated windshield wipers.
I pick mines up on the 18th
It seems that everyone w/ AMD has the Li-on 12v but I will double-check in a bit. I took off the cowl but I couldn't see the 12v so I'll have to remove the hepa filters as well. I don't see anything in the software pointing to the heated windshield wipers but perhaps it could be activated later.
Where exactly do you report issues within 24 hours? Is it under “Service” - “Other” - “Something else”?
Tesla tech didn't specify but i'll just do it under a service request

Took the delivery of the my MYLR today (OD 6/19). Got it home delivered since it was the Bellevue location and there was no other option.

The delivery person who came along (Jeff) was super helpful, patient and knowledgeable. He ran me through all the basics, the paperwork and gave me time to run through the pre-delivery checklist before accepting delivery. Everything seemed fine except a couple of places with minor stain marks on the seat and the headliner (shows up more on a white interior).

Car came with the rear PPF and front Mud-flaps only (No rear mud-flaps). Mine is a 2022 manufactured car based on the VIN and still had the Intel Atom processor (not AMD!). I was hoping it would be AMD based on some of the updates that I was hearing for 2022 manufactured cars. I did ask Jeff if there were any other cars that he noticed with AMD, he mentioned he did see one, but, most of the others have all been Intel. So no luck there. Wireless charging working as well. (I did hear some cars got delivered without it working). Car came with continental tires and fairly even panel gaps all around.

I will drive around a bit later and still have 24 hours to report anything else which needs to be fixed. Thanks everyone for answering a bunch of questions I had over the last month, been extremely helpful!
Pretty much same for me took delivery Thursday. No new chip had the ppf and mudflaps. Small panel issues but nothing crazy sent it in to get fixed so we’ll see if they fix it. Also I already got the most recent update (2021.44.30.7 I think) as it had 2 notifications for updates since I got it. Strange because I read you usually don’t get update for a few months for a new car.

Pretty much same for me took delivery Thursday. No new chip had the ppf and mudflaps. Small panel issues but nothing crazy sent it in to get fixed so we’ll see if they fix it. Also I already got the most recent update (2021.44.30.7 I think) as it had 2 notifications for updates since I got it. Strange because I read you usually don’t get update for a few months for a new car.
VIN?

Just put an order for another MY. I’m moving to Seattle from the bay area next week so here we come WA. (Don’t hat us for that, life is hard down here). I might change the order to a M3 later on, get rid of my mazda, and be completely electric.

EDD set to November. Lynwood delivery center pickup. Just the base white on black no options added.

Just put an order for another MY. I’m moving to Seattle from the bay area next week so here we come WA. (Don’t hat us for that, life is hard down here). I might change the order to a M3 later on, get rid of my mazda, and be completely electric.

EDD set to November. Lynwood delivery center pickup. Just the base white on black no options added.
These days life aint much easier here. Seattle used to be some what reasonable to afford. Now its just like the bay. If I didnt already own a house, I would not move here.