Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just called Tesla for some last min questions about home delivery, and they told me the driver dropping off my car only had about 15 mins with me for any questions, inspections ect. I also plan on paying with a bank cashiers check, and I’m just wondering what have other peoples experience with home delivery been?

I also asked who my “actual SA” was since I was curious, and they told me my assigned SA was the Tesla Virtual team… I’m really not liking that I have multiple people be my contact in case I have any issues or have to go back with and resolve something because another person told me otherwise…

Anyone know how the registration/plates process works in WA? Does Tesla give you temp plates and the state mails you your actual plate later?

I’ll be moving apartments a month after delivery so don’t know what will happen if the DMV takes longer to ship the plates

Anyone know how the registration/plates process works in WA? Does Tesla give you temp plates and the state mails you your actual plate later?

I’ll be moving apartments a month after delivery so don’t know what will happen if the DMV takes longer to ship the plates
Yes that’s how it worked with my other car purchased a few years ago, assume Tesla does the same. But there was a license plate shortage in Washington over the summer, don’t know it’s still the case but they were taking a lot longer to ship them out than usual as a FYI

Unfroze order yesterday. Estimated date went from TBD to 2/20-3/20. Waaaay sooner than I would have guessed!
You are going to get yours before I do, ordered on 11/2 was supposed to be delivered by 12/31. SA finally reached out to me today and told me that I won't be receiving it until March. If I ordered a new one today delivery is estimated in March, makes no sense at all.

Took the delivery of the my MYLR today (OD 6/19). Got it home delivered since it was the Bellevue location and there was no other option.

The delivery person who came along (Jeff) was super helpful, patient and knowledgeable. He ran me through all the basics, the paperwork and gave me time to run through the pre-delivery checklist before accepting delivery. Everything seemed fine except a couple of places with minor stain marks on the seat and the headliner (shows up more on a white interior).

Car came with the rear PPF and front Mud-flaps only (No rear mud-flaps). Mine is a 2022 manufactured car based on the VIN and still had the Intel Atom processor (not AMD!). I was hoping it would be AMD based on some of the updates that I was hearing for 2022 manufactured cars. I did ask Jeff if there were any other cars that he noticed with AMD, he mentioned he did see one, but, most of the others have all been Intel. So no luck there. Wireless charging working as well. (I did hear some cars got delivered without it working). Car came with continental tires and fairly even panel gaps all around.

I will drive around a bit later and still have 24 hours to report anything else which needs to be fixed. Thanks everyone for answering a bunch of questions I had over the last month, been extremely helpful!

Reactions: PNWLeccy
Yup go here

MYPs come up all the time. Already one today, two yesterday and a crap ton the day before.
On there now. Appreciate it. Just so I know, if I find one that is out of my area I assume a sales advisor can have it shipped locally but there is a cost, is that accurate?