Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I lost my car. I was told "Do you want a Tesla, or do you want to go to Europe"! Pretty arrogant attitude. I'd had this trip planned for over a year.

Not sure the Tesla sales model is any better than the traditional "dealership" system.
That sounds pretty bad. Any more details on what will happen next for your order? I just signed up here with a EDD Nov-Dec. But I would hope dealing with Teslas SA would be a much nicer experience.

That sounds pretty bad. Any more details on what will happen next for your order? I just signed up here with a EDD Nov-Dec. But I would hope dealing with Teslas SA would be a much nicer experience.
They put my account on hold and said when I get back I can take the hold off and just wait for another car (they estimated Oct-Nov which isn't much help). If I miss another delivery window they will cancel my order and keep the deposit. I have a wedding end of October and another trip in November so I'm thinking I might just cancel until I have a window of 2-3 months with no travel. Bottom line, if you order a Tesla plan on sitting at home by the phone for a few months.

It’s been October 9 - 23 for some time now. New MY delivery imminent. Should i keep the new one or sell it? Not planning to keep both. Old one has front ppf, tints all around and lets say my butt imprint in the seat so everything is comfortable.

It’s been October 9 - 23 for some time now. New MY delivery imminent. Should i keep the new one or sell it? Not planning to keep both. Old one has front ppf, tints all around and lets say my butt imprint in the seat so everything is comfortable.
What was the original rationale for ordering a '22 model? Were there improvements you were hoping to get? Selling the '21 you probably won't get much added value from the PPF and tint as much as you paid for it.

Hello all! If you know of any local enthusiasts like us, I have a super low mileage 2021 MYP (with all seasons) for sale in the Seattle area.

• Love
Reactions: Rotarybuddy
Hello all! If you know of any local enthusiasts like us, I have a super low mileage 2021 MYP (with all seasons) for sale in the Seattle area.

Sorry, this is the correct link.

MYLR, Blue, 20" Wheels, Black Interior, 5 Seats
Orderd:
8/17/22
Initial Delivery Window: Jan - Apr
End of Aug Window: Feb 24 - Mar 17
Beg of Sep Window: Dec 28 - Jan 14
Mid Sep: Sep 18 - Oct 9
Mid Sep: Dec 3 - Jan 7
(I was offered a car via text in September but didn't have a VIN assigned - must have had someone decline and it matched my order. I couldn't get it the day they asked so I decided to wait. My window was Dec-Jan at that point.)
Oct 7: Oct 9 - Oct 16
Oct 12: Oct 14 - Oct 21
(VIN was assigned to me on Oct 14. Did proof of insurance. Can't do the down payment or pick a delivery day yet.)

MYLR, Blue, 20" Wheels, Black Interior, 5 Seats
Orderd:
8/17/22
Initial Delivery Window: Jan - Apr
End of Aug Window: Feb 24 - Mar 17
Beg of Sep Window: Dec 28 - Jan 14
Mid Sep: Sep 18 - Oct 9
Mid Sep: Dec 3 - Jan 7
(I was offered a car via text in September but didn't have a VIN assigned - must have had someone decline and it matched my order. I couldn't get it the day they asked so I decided to wait. My window was Dec-Jan at that point.)
Oct 7: Oct 9 - Oct 16
Oct 12: Oct 14 - Oct 21
(VIN was assigned to me on Oct 14. Did proof of insurance. Can't do the down payment or pick a delivery day yet.)
Wow, super early delivery for an August order. Congrats. They must have just done a run of Blue with Black as I got my VIN yesterday also.
What are the first 3 numbers of your VIN after the "F"?

On 30 Sep, I ordered a MYP in MSM, black/white interior, no tow, no FSD, no EAP.
Initially, my EDD was 14 Oct - 11 Nov. Objectively, I knew that this was a very rough estimate and the date would most likely be pushed back. But I have to admit I was disappointed this morning when I saw that my EDD is now 28 Oct - 25 Nov.

So I just took delivery yesterday of my MYP and I've already experienced a problem. I didn't even think to check the tires because my buddy took delivery of his MYP just a week ago and it came with Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons, so I just assumed that's what I would get. I accepted delivery but then when I got home, I noticed I had Pirelli P Zero summer tires. Summer tires in Nov in the PNW - how wonderful! I called Tesla to see what I can do, and my only option is to buy another set of tires for ~$2K. Since I already accepted the car, I can't reject delivery anymore (even if I could, there's no guarantee the next car would have all seasons). The person I spoke to said they're seeing both configurations being delivered - some will get all seasons and some will get summer tires. I recognize ultimately it's my responsibility and I should've checked before accepting delivery, but it would have been nice if Tesla can inform customers what kind of tires they're getting. So lesson learned - check your tires if you want all seasons.

Reactions: Whiz
So I just took delivery yesterday of my MYP and I've already experienced a problem. I didn't even think to check the tires because my buddy took delivery of his MYP just a week ago and it came with Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons, so I just assumed that's what I would get. I accepted delivery but then when I got home, I noticed I had Pirelli P Zero summer tires. Summer tires in Nov in the PNW - how wonderful! I called Tesla to see what I can do, and my only option is to buy another set of tires for ~$2K. Since I already accepted the car, I can't reject delivery anymore (even if I could, there's no guarantee the next car would have all seasons). The person I spoke to said they're seeing both configurations being delivered - some will get all seasons and some will get summer tires. I recognize ultimately it's my responsibility and I should've checked before accepting delivery, but it would have been nice if Tesla can inform customers what kind of tires they're getting. So lesson learned - check your tires if you want all seasons.
To play devil's advocate, you now have the best performing tire for summer. Not sure you'd want to run the Michelin in the winter anyways. So now you can get a good set of All Weather (like Cross Climate II) or a good Winter (like Nokian R5 or Michelin X-Ice) for winter and have max performance Pirelli for summer. Tire cost is moot as you just wear them each less per season. Only added cost is a new set of wheels as I'd probably downsize to 19" for the winter tire instead of mounting and un-mounting the tires from the 21" wheels every season.

Reactions: Choncho