Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would be frustrating... I selected cash and wasn't going to apply for the loan until delivery day is scheduled based on a lot of posts here indicating delays put them in a similar predicament to yours. An extra hard credit pull or even two isn't going to negatively impact most people financing a 70k car I'd reckon but it is annoying.
Yeah I did the credit application because the SA told me I had to. The credit pulls are really annoying especially when I did it at the SA urging and I should have received my car before it expired.

I just switched my payment from loan, my credit app had expired, to cash and now my profile looks different/back to normal. If my credit app expiring is what bumped me again I am going to be pissed. I was never connected by Tesla to redo the credit app or anything. Customers should not have to watch a stupid app to make sure a company doesn’t change things like that. I am being a very patient customer I expect a bare minimum of customer support when purchasing a $70k vehicle
Mine also expired a few weeks back and when i logged in to check it looked strange i called Tesla they told me they would just switch it to cash and i can call back after i get a vin to switch it back to financing, definitely a frustrating process and waiting times.

Mine also expired a few weeks back and when i logged in to check it looked strange i called Tesla they told me they would just switch it to cash and i can call back after i get a vin to switch it back to financing, definitely a frustrating process and waiting times.
Yeah but it seems like I have read a few posts where if you had the credit selected and it expired you get bumped back. If that happened it is total crap. Tesla never notifies you that you need to address anything.

Thankful they're delivering the MYP with the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4's now. I was driving past MoPop in Seattle and another Model Y enthusiast asked me if I was out in the snow on the performance summer tires.

IMG_5678.jpeg

how does it handle in the snow with the new all season tires? can't wait to get mine!
Quite fine, we were able to navigate most of downtown Seattle and get to the airport and back via 99/509. We'll be confident going to Snoqualmie and snowshoeing, but I'm not sure I would want to get too far from the highways or any truly deep snow with the low profile without true snow tires.

Reactions: 206MYP
Quite fine, we were able to navigate most of downtown Seattle and get to the airport and back via 99/509. We'll be confident going to Snoqualmie and snowshoeing, but I'm not sure I would want to get too far from the highways or any truly deep snow with the low profile without true snow tires.
Appreciate the feedback! I'm coming from a RWD lexus IS350 that would get stuck in any snow so it should be a huge difference!

So a weird thing happened today, got a call from the Renton Tesla, but missed it because I was shoveling snow, called right back and the guy on the phone had no notes or any idea why they called me. Just repeat what my EDD date was and what my order date was. I was hoping it was at least an update on my order with a EDD of Jan. 6-Feb. Odd thing is that I didn’t order from Renton, ordered from Bellevue and also has me set up for delivery. Anyone hav any idea what that call could be about? I plan on giving the Bellevue store a call tomorrow.

So a weird thing happened today, got a call from the Renton Tesla, but missed it because I was shoveling snow, called right back and the guy on the phone had no notes or any idea why they called me. Just repeat what my EDD date was and what my order date was. I was hoping it was at least an update on my order with a EDD of Jan. 6-Feb. Odd thing is that I didn’t order from Renton, ordered from Bellevue and also has me set up for delivery. Anyone hav any idea what that call could be about? I plan on giving the Bellevue store a call tomorrow.
It is odd they’d usually text if you’re VIN was ready or something like that. Always possible they had a similar vehicle as well.

So weird one for discussion here guys. Basically, AITA for being ticked off about this. Facebook group pops up and guy asks about his delivery date being pushed up. Says that he ordered a model 3 LR on 12/16 and today they assigned him a car and moved up his delivery date to January 2nd- 16th. Makes no sense to me that there are a bunch of people who ordered way before this guy that are still waiting for cars that were supposed to have them already but this guy drops an order and is assigned a car 10 days later after being quoted March? What happened to all the folks that were quoted December that are now being told February?

It is odd they’d usually text if you’re VIN was ready or something like that. Always possible they had a similar vehicle as well.
Yes the unknown is driving me nuts…
I would assume that they had a vehicle with your config come available and was trying to see if you would take it. Didn't get ahold of you so they went to the next name on the list. What do you have on order?
MY 5 seat white/white 20’ wheels. That’s what I was hoping for but the guy on the phone had no info on the phone call. Also if it was avalible for me, why not just assign the VIN to my account than to call?

I’m guessing the same thing that a car was available, possibly another configuration but really wish they left me a message. I literally miss the call by a few seconds. Saw the phone call on my watch and ran inside to call them back.

Last edited:
So weird one for discussion here guys. Basically, AITA for being ticked off about this. Facebook group pops up and guy asks about his delivery date being pushed up. Says that he ordered a model 3 LR on 12/16 and today they assigned him a car and moved up his delivery date to January 2nd- 16th. Makes no sense to me that there are a bunch of people who ordered way before this guy that are still waiting for cars that were supposed to have them already but this guy drops an order and is assigned a car 10 days later after being quoted March? What happened to all the folks that were quoted December that are now being told February?
No it makes sense to be upset at Tesla. Full disclosure I ordered a M3P but check in here to see how the Washington gang is doing in general.

Anyways, a guy ordered the same build as me on this very forum like a week later than me. He got his car, refused it because of some paint issue, and already got a new car while I still don’t have a VIN. So while it’s great for everyone getting their cars of course it’s going to be a bit frustrating.

PNW just seems to get shafted in general from everything I’ve seen.

Reactions: westernvine