Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What aftermarket accessories are you ordering?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PoitNarf

My dog's breath smells like dog food
Jun 7, 2016
NJ
Thought it would be helpful to see what everyone else is ordering in terms of aftermarket accessories and parts. I’m aware of many of the vendors out there: T Sportline, Unplugged Performance

Are there any other good aftermarket vendors? What aftermarket items have you ordered or are considering to order?

• Informative
Reactions: SlicedBr3ad
Unless something changes it’ll be wheels from tsportline, lowering springs from unplugged performance, and the 3m matte console protection.

I’ll also be doing paint protection, chrome delete, and the Franz “T3SLA” trunklid badge. I’m also debating the tsportline white interior upgrade with diamond pattern inserts too, though this is less likely to happen.

Reactions: UnpluggedP
Any clear bra material for the center console? I like the pianna black, but I know it will scratch too fast for me. I do have the 3M spray I was gonna use on the grille area and mirrors. Maybe it will work there too.

-Randy

I installed the brushed titanium centre console wrap from, and will do the interior door consoles once they release a kit. Ordered a BlackVue 750 the other day, and when WeatherTech mats become available I'll order a set. Also had 3M Crystalline tint installed.

Other than that, I struggle to think of anything I need. Maybe upgrades for the trunk lights, and I wouldn't mind upgrades to the overhead lights on the interior as well once someone is offering those.