Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are you going to dump.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just for fun, assuming you will be replacing a car with your new model 3, what car are you going to replace and why?

I have been a Honda owner for a while. Currently thinking to keep my 2014 Pilot as I need to be able to pull a boat and small trailer around. May consider selling a 14 CRV as it will be getting up there in miles by that point. I may decide to keep the CRV or get a dedicated winter car as Minnesota winters and road salt just destroy cars. Ideally I would keep the Tesla off the roads between Dec, and Feb.

We'll be dumping a '14 Acura ILX. Leased it after our Civic was totaled in an accident, then purchased it after the lease expired late last year while waiting out our Model 3. We are a 1-car family in Seattle, and have high hopes for the 3 to function as our lone car. We currently have 1 car seat in the ILX, and are hoping that the 3 will be able to eventually fit 2 car seats without problem.

Reactions: wilhelmspencer
Though I'd like to dump it, we are likely keeping our Hyundai Entourage minivan for our teenager to eventually use. He, on the other hand, has informed us that he's using his paper route earnings to put down a deposit on a Model 3 of his own. :rolleyes:

Until there are superchargers on the secondary roads that take me up to my summer hiking locations in Canada, I need to keep the Prius for those trips. And I have only a two-car garage. So I will have to (very reluctantly) trade in the 2010 (2.5) non-sport very orange Roadster.

With dual Performance motors, the M3 should still be really fun to drive. Just not as nice looking.