Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What config should i edit my order so that delay my EDD for as long as possible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want a Giga Austin 4680 MYP with white interior.

No MYP are being made at austin. Gigaaustin are producing MYLR but with only black interior.

I received an email today from tesla stating if my hold has not been removed by 8/8/22 my order will be canceled.

I went ahead and removed the hold.

What config has the furthest EDD? I placed my order on march 4th, 2022.

• Disagree
Reactions: forzawq
so funny people wanting the new batteries with no proof and even really comments about how better they even are, Even musk said they have a long way to go with structural battery packs. i bet a tleast 2 years before a 4680 MYP comes
Exactly, the benefits of the 4680 are mostly about cost reduction and they'll be using them in lower end trims only for a long time given the production constraints. No chance of any P models with 4680s any time soon.

Reactions: jboy210 and E90alex
Cell envy. Here's my take on this. Look what Tesla is able to extract from the OLD 1860 batteries currently found in the NEW S and X. The 2170s probably have more UNTAPPED capacity and performance in them and they are PROVEN. I wouldn't LUST after the 4680's.