Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you use your Frunk for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HERE is an old discussion from the days when frunks were positively cavernous.

My wife still uses her enormous frunk (don't tell her I said that!) on a near-daily basis - hiking gear, biking gear, groceries, plants and potting soil, etc. It has been a long time since she has put a toilet in it, however. (See other thread).

In my newer S' small frunk, I keep "emergency" stuff - an emergency kit, tire patching equipment, charging stuff that I never have to use, etc. I almost never get in to it.

• Informative
Reactions: GSP
I keep my unattached front license plate with zip ties looped through the holes in case I get stopped by a bored police officer so I can show him my plate in the hopes of avoiding a fix-it ticket.

On road trips the frunk is used to keep dirty clothes and sundry items that probably will not be used during the remainder of the trip. If I happen to go fishing and keep a couple, then an ice chest with the eviscerated fish is kept in the frunk to transport home for dinner.

I’m sorry but how is this thread in the “Driving dynamics” channel? It’s a pet peeve....Mods?

Well, if you put something too large in the frunk and have to strap the partially open hood down with bungee cords then it will definitely affect the driving dynamics of the car. Clearly it’s an appropriate forum;)