Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to point out that I did a due diligence megapost on ABML on December 21st when it was around $1.40 a share, and now it's sitting at $4.08. You're welcome ;) also shared ABML with some people in PM when it was around 40 cents a share. I invested around $150k into it between 12 cents and 25 cents.

And since that time ABML won a $4.5 million grant from the Department of Energy and has some form of partnership with DuPont as well (waiting for details to be disclosed).

Here's a more robust version of that DD here on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/ki5ugv/master_due_diligence_primer_abml/

Things looking great for a team of ex-Tesla engineers doing battery recycling, in what I view as a superior method than even Redwood Materials. And totally investable today.

I would like to point out that I did a due diligence megapost on ABML on December 21st when it was around $1.40 a share, and now it's sitting at $4.08. You're welcome ;) also shared ABML with some people in PM when it was around 40 cents a share. I invested around $150k into it between 12 cents and 25 cents.

And since that time ABML won a $4.5 million grant from the Department of Energy and has some form of partnership with DuPont as well (waiting for details to be disclosed).

Here's a more robust version of that DD here on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/ki5ugv/master_due_diligence_primer_abml/

Things looking great for a team of ex-Tesla engineers doing battery recycling, in what I view as a superior method than even Redwood Materials. And totally investable today.
hmm...def. missed your post due to the holidays....I'll check it out and do some research. Summary though - is this still worth getting into at $4/share?

hmm...def. missed your post due to the holidays....I'll check it out and do some research. Summary though - is this still worth getting into at $4/share?

Today's price and the parabolic run-up is ridiculous, I wouldn't be surprised if it corrected all the way down to $1.60 or so. With that said, yah one guy mathed out some of it here and the numbers can get very silly very quickly - ABTC Investment Thesis 1.14.21.pdf

ABML has guided for eventual dividends multiple times. So from a 2030 standpoint, there's a lot to be excited for. I don't wanna give price targets, but I haven't sold anything yet. Then again I'm a Tesla and Bitcoin holders, so I have a true iron stomach hahaha.

What it comes down to is the strength of the team, the national security focus on securing our supply chain, and what we all recognize is a colossal shift towards renewable energy. There's going to be so much recycling coming from that (not just in End-Of-Life scraps, but also during the battery production process itself).

Welp, my pet project NNDM is now up over 700% since I started buying less than a year ago at slightly less than $2.00/share. Thanks to TSLA results I was able to take a fairly significant position and have pulled out my cost basis. The rest will hodl for the ride. I think its reasonably possible for NNDM to test $60-$80 which is where it was in 2017, because, you know, their tech "is ready for prime time" and they've raised a boatload of capital.... or this could be a Cathie Wood induced bubble. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Today's price and the parabolic run-up is ridiculous, I wouldn't be surprised if it corrected all the way down to $1.60 or so. With that said, yah one guy mathed out some of it here and the numbers can get very silly very quickly - ABTC Investment Thesis 1.14.21.pdf

ABML has guided for eventual dividends multiple times. So from a 2030 standpoint, there's a lot to be excited for. I don't wanna give price targets, but I haven't sold anything yet. Then again I'm a Tesla and Bitcoin holders, so I have a true iron stomach hahaha.

What it comes down to is the strength of the team, the national security focus on securing our supply chain, and what we all recognize is a colossal shift towards renewable energy. There's going to be so much recycling coming from that (not just in End-Of-Life scraps, but also during the battery production process itself).

Thanks for the private message. Just can’t believe I didn’t buy more at 10 cents lol. Thanks again for the tip and advice.

• Love
Reactions: Xepa777

Thanks for the info! Since I'm just starting my research, is there any reason why you think it will go down? 4th quarter results, etc...? Why is the run-up not justified? Trying to figure out when to buy in if I do....