Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I seeing this right? Dividend is 18%?

Part of it is the stock is down right now, but it's still a fairly high yield stock if it goes up into the low $20s.

Looks as if Vale has had a rather large number of recent problems: conveyor belt fire, 2 dam failures, trapped miners, and operations halted for non-compliance.
Just scroll through the recent news feed. I took it as a buying opportunity, assuming it's some bad luck and hopefully not an indication of total incompetence.

It could be either. I'm not sure.

I've noticed mining stocks can be very volatile, especially lately. I inherited a couple of mining stocks and bought a couple myself. In the biggest winner or loser on a given day, a mining stock is often at one extreme or the other. In the same week the biggest loser one day could be the biggest winner later in the week.

SHMP Natural Shrimp tank farming. They've been working on this for 15 or so years and seem to have improved filtration technology. Penny stock that hasn't done much but there seems to be some more interest around it recently. For some reason Yahoo doesn't show the stock price history beyond last year but other sources do.
SHMP seems to have started moving over the last couple of days... (~30% yesterday, ~20% today)

• Love
Reactions: JRP3 and UltradoomY
More bad news for Vale, stock dropping in premarket.

What other stock to consider?

In a way it is tech. They have been in existence for a long time as a vaccine company. Over the years they have never produced a marketable vaccine. They have regular significant stock booms during infectious outbreaks such as bird flu, Mars/SARS, Ebola, and now Covid. They had a nice run during a RSV vaccine trial. Leadership does not hold many shares, There is a lawsuit suggesting leadership granted themselves inappropriate options/grants weeks before releasing material information. They then sold most of those shares last year. Recent CFO left after two months. Lots of folks hoping for improved vaccine.

I call their bluff! Novavax NVAX

Do your own diligence. I own long expiry puts.

Told ya, but boy they sure held up a long time and wore me out!

More bad news for Vale, stock dropping in premarket.

It's down $0.36 today. Resource stocks are volatile.

Anyone else riding this Trump pump and dump? Who could be a better SPAC cheerleader than the orange man!

Bought DWAC at $11.41 premarket. If this spac merger is legit, I'll likely keep it a while. These people will blindly dump billions into it.

Edit: Up 92%. If you thought the Reddit knuckleheads were crazy....

Last edited:
Anyone else riding this Trump pump and dump? Who could be a better SPAC cheerleader than the orange man!

Bought DWAC at $11.41 premarket. If this spac merger is legit, I'll likely keep it a while. These people will blindly dump billions into it.

Edit: Up 92%. If you thought the Reddit knuckleheads were crazy....
LOL Nice one. Are you still in?

I used to think it was unethical to try to benefit off of idiots but I've been thoroughly disabused of this notion these past few years. It's absolutely necessary to take away as much power from them because otherwise they'll just use it to beat everyone else's heads.

I hope this makes GME look like a sandcastle.