Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Las Vegas delivery gave us and my toddler daughter:

2 black Tesla mugs
4 Tesla pens
5 Tesla flip calendars
1 Tesla umbrella
1 "Congratulations" paper printed for delivery
1 Tesla funky crayon
1 Tesla coloring book

"Limitless" (the new Las Vegas way of saying, "all you can eat/drink") snacks/drinks during delivery

...I think that was everything...

This is a crazy thread. I didn't receive any swag with either purchase. I was just happy to get the car. :smile:
Same with me. But my car was delivered (330 miles across a lot of mountains) so I can't complain. I got the keys and some time to look it over before signing off so the truck drivers could be on their way. Downside was that they were three days late due to an accident with the truck, so I was pretty much going crazy by that time!

Wow, there is a ton of variance. I'm jealous of the mugs and jackets? Some people got jackets?!

Our first Model S pick up was way back when in the dark ages, before we'd even had the option for a test drive, and there was no swag to be had. Though another pickup scheduled for the same day had a balloon tied to the side mirror because it was the new owner's birthday, and I thought that was sweet.

When we finalized for our upgraded Model S, our "owner advisor" said he was authorized to give us a certain dollar amount of swag. We didn't try to push back- it wasn't enough for a jacket (or the loot list some people got) but we picked up a gift for a family member (we're trying to influence the next generation) and it was nice to be able to do that. Of course, they didn't have the mugs, or I would have seriously campaigned for them. Different locations may have either goodie bags stored or a dollar amount from the merchandise stocked in the showroom (and staff may adhere to that with different stringencies).

When we picked up (Dedham, MA) our new key fobs were in the Maumee leather sleeves, which they sell for $30 each, so I think that's pretty respectable in the swag department. We did get umbrellas at a different event, and those were about expected freebie quality, so I wouldn't feel too left out if you don't score one (unless they have different versions). If they decide to screen a Tesla logo on a nice gustbuster style umbrella, I'd pay for it. But y'know, they're Californian, so I understand their confusion about the umbrella concept. I'd covet the pin just because it's one thing I don't see available for purchase anymore.

EDIT: Saw the photo of the umbrella in question, which definitely looks to be much higher quality than the version they were handing out at a showroom opening. Now I'm jealous of those goody bags. Dang. :D

Further edit:

Just found a Tesla-branded microfiber cloth for cleaning the screen, too. I think that's standard now, too, right?

Last edited: